When you're still a child, what nursery rhyme do you like best

Humpty Dumpy - Black and white pic of humpty dumpy
Mine is Hickory Hickory Duck and Humpty Dumpy
@mayenskie (1308)
I also like hickory hichory duck and humpy dumpy. I like all of my nursery rhymes. there are more, jack and jill, wenzy enzy spider and bah bah black sheep. I can still remember my nursery rhymes. Bahbah black sheep have you any wool? yes sir , yes sir! 3 bags full 1 for my master 1 for my dame and 1 for the little boy who lives down the lane.
• Pakistan
mine was Humpty Dumpy :) and i like that very much and used to tease my class fellow who was as fat as Humpty Dumpy
I loved them all. Especially itz bitz spinder and humbty dumpty. I loved all fairy tales as well.
@sizzle3000 (3038)
I never really did the nursery rhyme thing. My grandmom sang to me a song called we are going to farmers market. In this song we bought popcorn and we bought one for grandpop. And we bought one for mommy and so on and so on until we fell a sleep on grandmoms lap. Then my mom sang it after that. I guess we were all raised differently. I sang humpty dumpty to my daughter but the liked the itzy bitzy spider who went up the rain spout.
@brand4less (1061)
mine are twinkle twinkle little stars and humpty dumpty of coz!
@Qaeyious (2361)
Any by Doctor Seuss. It amazes me that at 50 years old I still see new books by him, and the cover is exactly the same as I remember way back in the 50s. Lewis Carroll's poems are a close second. I remember at the age of 12 I had the assignment to write a poem, and what I wrote was titled, "Cockroaches". I wished I kept a journal of my works since, because I started doing it on my own, and during middle adolescence it was ... dominating. It took prescedence over my school work and my GPA suffered a bit for it. But making my own poems, the act of creating something that was mine was intoxicating. No, I haven't written anything in decades. I remember parts of one song I put together, and some melodies to Bible verses I composed, but little else. But at the time those were my favorite.
3 blind mice. Although it's pretty horrid one to tell the truth and you can tell it old. ~Joey
@santuccie (3382)
Wow, there are so many! Maybe it was "Baa Baa Black Sheep."
@2babita (1074)
I used to like Mary Had A Little Lamp,Ba Ba Black sheep and ofcourse Humty Dumpty.
@swatig (1187)
gud morning mis, Mine favorite rhyme is 'twinkle-twinkle little star hw i wonder wht you are up above world so high lke a diamond in the sky' thats all, thank u :)
@aprilgrl (4460)
oh gosh that was many years a go.I think it was Humpty Dumpty Jack and Jill
@asmurthy (2464)
Pussycat Pussycat ,Rain Rain go Away, Ba ba black sheep are my favorite nursery rhymes. It still lingers in my mouth. I have so many children of my family singing those rhymes in their nursery schools.
@navtech (1776)
Little star, how I wonder what you are.....
@seksiconnie (1173)
hmmm, eency -weency spider?? mary had a little lamb, jack and jill...i miss my mom singing that to me, most specially when im about to sleep.. :)
@vonne28th (1494)
old - Old mcdonald
Mine is Old McDonald,London bridge is falling down,Mary had a little lamb,Jack and Jill, and twinkle twinkle little star. I always sing these rhymes until now.
@casita (237)
There was an old lady who lived in a shoe.. . .I always thought that was so silly. . .How can anyone live in a shoe???? I also liked, " there was an old lady who swalled a fly. . ." although I think that qualifies more as a song. . . .