What type of job do you dream of

Employees - Employees doing their jobs
Tell us about your dream job. Did you finally get it or are you still hoping to?
I would like to own a children's book store.
@tep91005 (375)
I would love to make a living from acting. Wheither that be in Hollywood and people take my pictures or in small films and no one knows my name. I'm working towards it. But I will definately have to move to LA if I want to get paid good money. Until then I work the grind.
@jade1986 (567)
My dream is to work for Cisco systems as an engineer. I haven't yet got there, the chance will come later this year or next year when they come to our campus for recruitment. Please pray do that i get through :-)
@ibuemma (2954)
Actually i want to be certified translator...I can do it from home..I love reading, can be flexible from home and the money not bad at all. here in US i think is around $75/page.
@b_gryl (420)
My dream job is being a web designer/programmer. I love designing websites and learning different codes. Besides that, i also love to work with different multimedia technology like adobe photoshop, flash, and dreamweaver. I enjoy doing those things and after i graduate i hope i could get that kind of job.
wow my dream job...I have two jobs that would be great for me... 1) A very talented, successful, famous fictional writer 2) A very talented, successful, famous actress And I didn't say these because I want to be extremly rich. I know if I am successful at them I will have money, but the more money I have, the more money I have to help me donate...I love to donate money/items/etc, so that'll help me do it better! :)
@secretbear (19460)
I think my dream job would be something like of peace corps or any non-profit organization promoting peace, health and education. y'know, travelling to different countries just to help poor kids. I want to do something like that. its a great job even though there's not much money on it. I'm not hoping for this kindof job, I'm wishing for it. coz I'm miles afar from this sort of job. ^__^
i have always wanted to fly a plane... i haven't done so yet... but i would like to learn. maybe, i would enroll.
@nannacroc (4049)
I've always dreamed of getting my poems and childrens stories published. I've written these since my girls were small. I used to want to be a nursery nurse and did the training then worked with children for quite a while.
@teison2 (5923)
• Norway
my dream job right now would be something I could do from home, whenever I feel up to it. Otherwise I think I already had the dream job: social worker
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
My dream job is to be a counselor/advocate and a writer. I am taking steps daily to achieve my goals, but it takes patients when you are doing things God's way.
@derek_a (10894)
I think I have been doing my dream job since the mid 1970s. I am a therapist and help people to deal with stress and anxiety in their life. It is very rewarding when I see how much things can improve for them. I don't think I would enjoy another job so much :-)
@gr8life (6252)
Hi, hersmart4ever! When I was young, I wanted to be an accountant *smile* When I got an offer to pursue my studies, I made it my first choice but unfortunately my parents wanted me to be a doctor! I had a difficulty to pursue their dreams as I am afraid of BLOOD (I always fainted whenever I go to hospital *sigh*) So, not to hurt anyone, I chose a different field of study (pity me *sigh*) If you ask me now whether I regret with my decision for not being an accountant nor a doctor, my answer is NO. I am happy with my life *smile* My dream job now... to be a SUCCESSFUL Home Minister ... ( in another word, a FULL TIME housewife)LOL!
My dream job is being an artist. And,that is what I am. Go look at my website: www.mgcreativearts.com Do you have your dream job? I hope so.
My dream job is being an artist. And,that is what I am. God look at my website: www.mgcreativearts.com Do you have your dream job? I hope so.
@sizzle3000 (3038)
I have no dream job. Work is just that work. It is an ends to a means. I enjoy not working and being home to take care of my family. I like going shopping and get all the great deals. My dream job if I had to choose would be one that lets me spend someone elses money, and still get paid. For now though I will just stay home and enjoy my time off because soon enough I will have to back to work and make real money.
@vonne28th (1494)
I am working as a Medical Transcriptionist but i am not still contented of my monthly salary. I dreamed a job that is to travel around the world like what some tv entertainers are doing. They are earning salaries while enjoying their trips.
@banta78 (4330)
Well i have lost of dream jobs...hmmm I would have liked to be an actor as i used to play lead role in school plays and was praised for it. LOL. Then i would have loved to be great tennis player esp. winning wimbledon title in singles i can only say am good at tennis. LOL. I would have liked to do soemthing with biotechnology as researcher or scientist. Cheers:)
@angela2006 (1846)
I can stay at home to complete all my work,no boss's supervision,no colleague's complain,no need to get up early every morning,no need to rush out when there is a traffiv jam on working time.this is my dream work,but now I have not get it,I just still find it.
I happy because I am doing it. I'm able to spend most of time with my son, I don't really need my part time job but I do it to be able to afford an home of my own quicker. Kudos, ~Joey