another vent

@stacyv81 (5904)
Ok, so I must get this out, those on mylot who decide that the best way to get their point across is by bashing another persons relationship or children need to stop! I will tell you that the one way to mess up with a person is talking crap about her children expecially if you do not even know them. IF you want to argue a point with me my innocent children need not be brought into it, as well as my parenting skills. These people do not know me and just because I believe or feel a certain way about something does NOT mean that my children are spoiled or I am not a good mother. It really has nothing to do with the other, as the post wasnt even about children or parenting. I believe this is rude and should not be tolerated. Also, I believe that this person evidently is so ignorant in her argument that she must stoop to name calling and insults, because she cannot come up with anymore valid points, at this point in the discussion, this person should just no longer respond. Sorry again, HAd to vent this one really got to me. =)
@axter69 (379)
You know Who you are, as do your frineds, as you say it is sad but I am sure you are an excellent mother and a good partner. like you have pointed out in your other post you are having a bad patch but it will only make you stronger. and hey if its not meant to be its not meant to be. live life for now and put two fingers up to the idiots who can't see the really picture.
@stacyv81 (5904)
yes, well, the problem is I posted a discussion saying that we had worked things out and she didnt do her research before opening her mouth, she attacked me for things I said in ohter posts without being sure what shew as saying was right. It irritates me and I think what kind of person does that?
@axter69 (379)
I would not worry mate, thats the problem with open forums. You will always get the odd idiot. Just don't give them the time of day. I always think if you have not got anything good to say then don't bother
@nicolec (2673)
Well unfortunatly in a forum like mylot many people feel they have the right to say what ever they want. Even if it has nothing to do with the original discussion. I've seen this too. They jump to conclusions, make assumptions and just plain ol' make nasty comments. In some instances I just ignore them. At other times I tell them straight out, just because they have a right to say what they please does not mean they need to exercise that right. And if they want to be mean, go some where else. Because most of these people get their jollies from pushing people's buttons. and who needs that. Like you said, this person doesn't know you or your family. So don't let it get to you. Breathe. relax. move on.
@stacyv81 (5904)
I gave her a piece of my mind, this time, because I feel she stepped out of line, I agree though, some do get their jollies from making others upset. Thanks for responding! =)
Hey that is just low i feel you can say what u want about me but my family is off limits who ever is doing that to you is just terrible heck let kids be kids and still grow up innocent and not have peopel bashing them becsue of there parent belifs. I agree with you stacy adn hope who ever doing it learns to act there age
@stacyv81 (5904)
yes I agree, I think this person just ran out of intelligent arguments and attacked somewhere they shouldnt. People just do not realize the children are off limits? I dont get it. I really dont, thanks for the support!
me either it seems liek the ones that attack the kids rather than u realise we must be smarter so they must get us on the defensive some how and the attack on family is easier than arguing the point or trying to discuss i tliek this site is for. I belive you should be mad a idiots like that and post who they are so we all can give them poor rating s.
@stacyv81 (5904)
her name is Judyt00. she was attacking my parenting in my how can someone be so heartless post. She was saying how she doesnt think my kids are great because I was saying I didnt believe in abortion and I was appalled at someone calling an unborn child a parasite. So what? They have the right to feel that way, as I have the right to be appalled, however, my children and my parenting are not involved in that discussion, I gave her a good peice of my mind after that. I just think it is uncalled for and rude, a debate is a debate, and your children should not be brought into it. Thanks!
Hi :) I was a regular in a chat room until recently (I still chat there, but not as much as I used to), and we had this problem on there also. People are ignorant, and like to attack the things they know will hurt, hence the attack on your children. My advice is, ignore them. They feed off your reactions and love to see you upset. You seem like a good person, and you know who you are. Be proud of who you are, and what you have acheived, and to hell with the sad pathetic people who have nothing better to do than trash you and your life. Really, how would they know anything about your life? It's simply a cheap response for people who don't have the mental capacity to form a good argument ;)
@stacyv81 (5904)
that is what I thought, I guess when people feel defeated in an argument, they chose to stoop down to insults and name calling...Thanks! =)
That is exactly what it is. Think about when your kids argue.. If my kids (aged 3 & 6) are arguing, and one gets the better of the other, they resort to the whole*you're stupid anyway!* It's the mentality, think about it! Lol
@stacyv81 (5904)
lol! I agree! =)
@mummymo (23707)
I am not sure what exactly this vent was about honey but someone has really upset you haven't they? From what you say someone has brought your children into your discussion and that isn't right sweets - do not let this person get to you so badly - they are not worth it! xxx
@stacyv81 (5904)
I am trying! This person I think just ran out of intelligent points to their side of the discussion and resorted to bashing and insults! Thanks for the encouragement!
@mummymo (23707)
hope it helped - thankfully these people are in the minority here - don't let anyone spoil it for you honey! xx
Oh you've just said something I wondered if anyone would ever say. (other than myself) I hate when someone bashes another's opinion. I've got loads of pages up right now, but I swear blind you've posted something regarding someone "being" a stalker inside your discussions. Is it the same person from the discussion about abortion? ~Joey Bravo though!
@stacyv81 (5904)
yes, just so happens to be..I think my discussions about them worked, because they havent followed me anymore! =)
@speedy1279 (2667)
Stacyv81 you have every right to be upset. What this person has done is just down right morally wrong. Thanks for sharing this persons name with us because I will be sure to stay away from her. NO one, not even you, deserves to be treated this way. I do hope you are feeling better having vented. PM me anytime that you need to blow off steam! Cheer up because obviously you are the better person.
@stacyv81 (5904)
thanks for the support! =)
@Lvdeckape (320)
OH I had two other people do the same to me and that is the most wrong thing you could ever do to a Mother is to degrade her or assume she is that or she is this or whatever. I am tired of those types of people and you would thinking knowing she is a mother too, that she would be a little nicer to you with respect and a better attitude for sure. I am glad you got to vent, I know if I would vent it would be a long story..lol..I try real hard not to say anything but it can be very hard but I also try to remember to respect them as I can because I am not going to stoop to their level and it just makes me the bigger person and more mature as well.. I have your back my friend. -Lora
@stacyv81 (5904)
you always do and I appreciate that! some people have issues that are beyond me! =^)
@jchampany (1131)
Funny she hasn't showed up here yet, when you are actually venting ABOUT her. I think she is the one that should be called a wuss, but I am not calling any names. Where is she now that you have people behind you and sticking up for you?
@stacyv81 (5904)
I know, funny huh?
@tinamwhite (3255)
I do not blame you..there is not an acceptable reason for another to bash someone else...not ever!!
@stacyv81 (5904)
nope, now she is following my discussions just to say something uncalled for and rude, I think we should be able to block people.