Somerizing

Does anyone know anything about this diet?
@tentwo67 (3384)
I have not heard of this. Does it have anything to do with Suzanne Somers? I know that she has written many books on health and diet and exercise. Personally I haven't followed much of it since she put out the ThighMaster (which I did purchase and use!). One thing I know about Suzanne Somers is that she embraced a lot of natural and holistic remedies when she was diagnosed with cancer and I admire this tremendously. More power to her, I say! But, I don't even know if this is what you were referring to???
Yes, it is the one she started. I was looking to find out more about it.
Nope. I don't diet. It's a scary thought for myself as I would like to put weight on but nothing works. Believe me I once used to eat McDonald's daily, around 3 times in a day for months as my wife (then my gf) didn't have much time to wait. Never put anything on :( ~Joey
@vonne28th (1494)
Somemerizing for me was even more restrictive. It was good too a degree as you could have small amounts of your favorite things,but very restrictive on mixing food types. No butter on the allowed breads. Whole wheat pasta isn't too bad but you couldn't put cheese etc (fats) on it. You are allowed more fruit which is nice,but i had cravings most of the time i tried the diet. Trying is the only way you will know if it's for you.
I have not heard of it. If you plan on trying it let us know how it works. There are so many diet plans I have tried and none has worked so far for me. Beginning to think I will never lose weight.
@byfaithonly (10716)
I've never heard of it but interesting what the one poster said about Suzanne Sommers. I would be interested in more details and may look it up tomorrow if I remember.
@sunshine4 (8707)
No, I haven't heard of this, but would love to hear about it. I am always up for a new way to loose weight.