Dear Cellphone

What is it that you like best about your cellphone?
@mexshyl (878)
Hi, hersmart4ever. I think most people will choose the function of calling but I prefer listening to the music with it. As for me, it's so convenient for me to listen to my favorite music on my cellphone whenever it is at any places, such as waiting for someone or something, can't sleep well, etc. What about you, hersmart4ever? Long for your answer! Have a nice day! :)
Gotta be the convenience of portable communication. Of course, I've also played games on my cell phone. I don't like using my cell much for Internet access, because the screen is so small I feel I'm missing out on something. Good question!
The computer is always better for accessing the internet. You are right about that.
@asmurthy (2463)
The mobile phone is rapidly becoming the uber device -- the one device that seems to have it all and becomes even more indispensable than it is now. Mobile phones have already started functioning as more than just communications devices. Mobiles serve as watches and alarm clocks. Even with the limited free games that come with basic phones, they are already good for "time-pass". They can also function as calculators.
@add_im (2712)
cellphone - phone
Just simply about all it's 'features':-)
My cell phone is very simple but the thing which i like about it is that it has radio and i can listen to fm at any time....It is refreshing for me when i leave for college in morning... And the other thing which i like is it is a flip phone and i love it...It looks so stylish though it doesn't have camera,or any special features...But my cell phone is special for me....
@ethanmama (1746)
For me, what I like best about my cellphone is being connected to family and friends through a call or text. The other functions are just add ons. Even without the other functions like camera, music etc, I would still get a cellphone so that I'm always a call or text away from my family.
@navtech (1776)
I heard in our mythology that mythological people can see other person through their eyes and could tell others what the other people were doing. That was mythogical story. Today cell phone can do mircles beyond the imagination of human being. What a gift modern science has given to the benefit of the people, unimageable. Modern science produced many a wonderful instruments such as TV, Radio etc.,but I consider CELL PHONE is one of the most precious things modern science gifted to the mankind.
@jb_vete (323)
There are lots of features that i like about my cellphone. But one thing i really love most is it's recording feature, wherein you can record the conservation you are having from that phone at that very moment. The unit is capable of recording at that same time that you are talking with the other party. Is'nt if amazing? I'm just so proud of it!
walkman phone...i love music bein played from my phone
@cmsk2005 (1770)
it is the ringtone my friend and when it rings i know its my friend so i become happy and i set up ringtone the best one i love to hear so i love to hear the ringing anytime....
@dbhattji (2507)
The incoming volume is the most important feature. cell phones are for conversations and if I can't hear the other person, specially in traffic then it is frustrating. The poor voice volume may be due to network, but some of the cellphones also diminish the incoming voice quality and volume.
@miryam (6507)
nothing of special are a phone........ i use for call, not game, not photo, not special srin only a phone.........bye
@Madona1 (2098)
• Gibraltar
I like the cell phone best because it has a diary function that I can record all the activities and events so that I can remember and well prepared. And it is very handy as I don’t need my diary anymore. With a palm size cell phone, I can do many things. LOL
Hello hersmart4ever I like user friendly cellphone. I just need the cellphone for call and message. I need camera phone because I don't have camera digital. So all in one cellphone is my choice. God bless you *angel www.beautycosmetictips.com
@fazelath (1174)
well the best think is keep in touch with friends,and espicially with boyfriends any time, the best think about cellphone is sms,sending msgs,
@josan181237 (1205)
the best thing about the cellphone is that it can send and receive messages in an instant. unlike sending a snail mail which takes days before it reaches its destination. and you can call anywhere because it's mobile. but of course, you wouldn't enjoy these benefits if you don't have any load or if there is no signal. hehe. but there are a lot of wonderful things about a cellphone like you can now surf the web (only not that fast), take pictures and videos, play games and other fun stuff. =)
@MGjhaud (22927)
what is it that i like most in my cellphone..? the radio. it's inexpensive than my other but the feature which is the radio makes it cooler than the other. its no hi-tech or latest but i like it and i carry it everyday. when i buy new one i wanted a radio feature in it. i love music.
@subathra (3519)
Its my companion when iam alone.It helps me to stay connected with my friends near and far through text messages. I cant imagine a day without it in my life as it helps me to contact anyone within seconds whereever iam.on the whole i like all the features my mobile possess as i enjoy my time spent with it. Thanks for this wonderful invention which is serving the humans to a great extent.
@sizzle3000 (3038)
I love the fact that I will never be stuck on the side of the road with car trouble again. I sat one day on the beltway for over two hours with no one stopping with a flat tire. Even the police car that past me did not stop. Now with the cellphone I just call my husband or mom and I am on my way again. However, cellphones can be used improperly and cause accidents. Most people can not talk on the phone and drive. I have been cut off very close because the other driver was on the phone and not watching what they were doing. I think that fines for accidents caused by people on the cellphone should be doubled. A car is a dangerous weapon when driven by someone who is not paying attention to where they are driving.
@sharon_ (1171)
My cell phone is almost like a best friend. I sometimes let my son borrow it and I start getting seperation anxiety. I'm serious about this! I can't wait to get home and get it back.What I like best about it is the convenience of having the option to be able to have it on me at all times!