Would you like to drive your own car

I do and I want a tiger black Adventure that the whole family could use for outing and for other purposes.
I already do couldnt manage here without it ax we have no public transportation
@lzjilbb (425)
I hope to own a car of myself and can drive for outing. Then I think I can go everywhere I want :)
@sonia23 (323)
i dont drive,i am learning
@heartsick (832)
yes! i'd love to drive my own car, but i dont really much time in practicing how to drive.. my father has plans of buying me my own car but we dont have much parking space at home.. and i still cant thing of what car should i'll be driving..:)
Yes, of course, having a car is a fullfillment and driving it gives you confidence. I choose to drive my own car.
@carolscash (9500)
Yes, I do drive my own car and have for several years now. It would be nice to have a chaufer to drive me around,but that won't happen. I have a 1992 cadillac that I love and I hope to buy a new one next year!!
@kgwat70 (13395)
I have been driving my own car for a long time now as owning a car is almost a requirement here in the states. I just bought a brand new car a couple of weeks ago and have been enjoying it very much and driving a lot. It is always nice being able to go wherever you want and whenever you want without any restrictions. If gas was not so high I would be driving even more.
@Coolgeth (1215)
Hi Hermsmart4ever!! yes i like to drive my car by myself only... Also i wont give my car to anyone to drive...Also i take my friends with when i go for outing..Happy Postings..HAppy Earnings..
yes, i do want to drive my own car, for i drive our own car everywhere i go..i don't need someone to drive me to where i want to go..even when my brother came over the phils. for a short visit i was the one who was driving him around the city...
@Willowlady (10666)
I have driven most of my adult life. They take money to operate, you need a license which costs more money as well as insurance, even more money. Then you have to make repairs and do general upkeep if you wish to have it run for any length of time. Daunting at times. They allow you freedom, a way to express yourself in the style you pick if you are fortunately to be able to chose THE car instead of taking the best deal. You will be able to be accountable and thus have a good job and transport your family when need be. Good luck in the ownership if your car!!
@Calais (10899)
Yes and I do. I would much rather be the driver if are out in the car together.
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I do not like to drive much, but my partner loves to drive. And I like to be a passenger, so we are a good match
@KrisNY (7591)
Here in Upstate NY- we have our own cars (vehicles) there is no subway transportation- so owning a vehicle is a must- Back and forth to work, to outings, etc. It's hard to not have a vehicle- things here are pretty spread apart.
@asmurthy (2463)
I love driving car. My father had a car I used drive it. But i don't have a car at present. I use motor cycle for day to day purposes. My daughter purchased a car and she takes me and my wife around. Now i tried to drive but could not with traffic increased multi fold.
@swatig (1187)
My perference is to drive a car by own rather then driver or by anybody else. i like to drive with proper music system if you gonna for a long drive. i perfer to drive with an avearge speed as to enjoy and to avoid hectic and triedness of the long drive. i keep on talking while driving which enable and make me active while driving. thats all i think of long drive. lol
@sidoney (1033)
• Jamaica
I do I want one of those car type vehicle with 2 back rows and the front seat it is a good family car which can hold about 8 people
@lkbooi (16100)
It’s quite convenient to drive my own car as I could go anywhere whenever I like and no need to wait for bus and taxi that follow schedules. I have thrown many things like books, slippers, shoes, towels, umbrella…… in my car. Whenever I need I just pick them from my car.