What is the part of the house that you clean most

I clean all of them well of course but I give extra attention to the living room because here is where I usually accept visitors. Next to it is the dining room because guests who arrive at my house would usually be invited to eat a heavy meal with us.
@ibuemma (2954)
same thing here, living room is the first thing I do everytime I start clean the house, and then dining room, kitchen , bathroom, last one is our bedroom. First room that you can see it with your eyes when you walk in the front door is my living room so that my first prority!
lol, i clean the kitchen a lot because i dont like any other food or scrap from anothjer food getting onto the food that i am making...it's just a habit that i have..so i just clean the workspace a lot
@omupas (1243)
I clean the bathroom the most out of all the rooms in the house, but I tidy up the living room the most since it gets used the most throughout the day. I clean the bathroom a couple of times a week to keep the cleaning of it easier. No mildew or anything has a chance to build up when you clean it often.
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I like my entire home to be clean at all time, but that is an almost impossible task. I always keep the bathroom and kitchen clean for sanitary reasons.
@venshida (4837)
The kitchen. I hate a dirty kitchen so I am always cleaning it then my bathroom.
@gr8life (6252)
Hello hersmart4ever, I normally clean up all of them but give extra attention to my room and also the living room where I receive my guests. But if you ask me which is the more important place I will clean the most, it will definitely my bedroom. I am busy and always feel tired at the end of the day, and I just need to be in a nice and cosy environment of my bedroom *smile*
@shemah (841)
for me, it's the kitchen.. because the kitchen is one of the coziest places in the house, and my siblings and son will always have something in the sink for me to wash.. we don't really have much visitors so the living room is usually untouched. if it isn't the kitchen, it would have to be my mom's room.. everyone congregates in here.. my son makes it his playroom, it's also the computer room, and the tv room.. basically its become a family room.. haha.. so it's my job to keep it clean... it's her fault for having such a large master bedroom.. lol!
@2babita (1074)
Well my friend it is the kitchen-since it has to be hygenic as food is cooked there.
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
The part of the house i clean most ewery day its the kitchen may bee its beacuse of my work wee clean the kitchen in the resturant ewery day so i do it at homme too. And the toilets to ofcourse I hate to wisit a dirty toilett.
@jb_vete (323)
For me spend more time in cleaning the bathroom. Not because it's more messy and filthy area among other roooms, but because it's my most beloved room in the house.
@lynboobsy11 (11345)
Since my house is not that big I do usually clean most is my bathroom specially my toilet bowl. I want it to be clean as it seems when I bought it before without stains and free from bacteria I usually used Domex for cleaning the bathroom. Next my living room and my kitchen I do always wipe and sweep all the dust and dirt hidden in most of the cabinet for no such insects will keep hiding on those cabinet.
@subathra (3519)
I too expect my living room or hall to be cleaned as all visitors enter this room where the sofa is placed.I see that all the things are kept perfectly in that room as i dont want someone to raise their eyebrows is there is any mess in our hall room. But i always ensure to keep my house perfectly cleaned and shout at my home people if they put up things all around the house.
@abiesm (376)
• Vietnam
I clean kitchen the most , because it's where my mom cooks and she always want it to be clear . She tell me that way can take food safe and clean . 2nd is the dining room . We eat there so the more this room is clean, the more food becomes tasty ^^
@navtech (1776)
Dear Hersmart4ever, I live in a apartment. We keep all the parts of the apartment clean becase we have only 2 big bed rooms, hall, kitchen and bathroom. Since it is within 1200 sq.ft. it is easy to keep them clean. Everyday two maid servants, come one for washing the utensils and other for cleaning the apartment in full. You know if it is big house it is a problem, ours only a apartment. So it is easy.
@miryam (6507)
a bath and cooking....i think bye
@jennybianca (12913)
Probably it is the bathroom tht I clean more often. This is because it is used more, & tends to ghet messy easily, especially the handbasin. After that it would be the family room, as we spend a lot of time in that room, & we eat there.
The kitchen and bathrooms get cleaned the most in our home. I cannot stand a dirty bathroom. I need to do my bathroom now. I have hair on the floor and cannot not stand that. I also clean the front of the house off when it gets dirty because it is gray with white trim and really showes the dust and dirt.
Every room in my house is cleaned daily. Usually once I get cleaning I don't stop until everything in the house is cleaned, even if it don't need it, I will clean it. Just how I do things.
that would definitely be my bedroom... i may not clean it as often as i should but compared to the other parts of our house, my bedroom is my priority. =)
@cefaz_21 (2597)
I clean the kitchen the most because it's where we e at and prepare food so I find it necessary to keep it clean always as possible. Next would be our room because it's where I rest and I can't rest if it's a mess.