Boosting your earnings at MyLot .... While it's a guessing game as the way it's

derermined how we are credited, but we do know Mylot pretty much tracks everything we do. What we do not know does mylot track the number of times that you visit the sponsored ads from yahoo publishing. For those that don't realize how Mylot is able to pay people to make post, those funds are generated from the pay per clicks through yahoo publishing as you see above / below along with your replies. When a person does a search through yahoo from mylot yahoo search box and you continue on to click on search results page link or advertiser Mylot gets paid. When mylot makes money we make money. The more earnings Mylot makes, the more money you / we are paid. Since Google, ebay, paypal are the money leaders on the internet. From time to time just to refresh my memory and keep up with the terms of service as they change often without notice: I will go to the discussion tag and searh for google adsense, ebay, paypal and find a direct Ad from those companies instead of clicking on a private individual that is spending there hard money promoting there home business. By me doing this Mylot happens to generate profits for me keeping up with the terms of service with companies I do business with. When Mylot makes more, we make more.
@sharon_ (1171)
I understand what you're saying. Great piece of imformation there! Do you think we might get a raise from 1 cent a post,reply and image to 2 cents for each one? Would be nice to get 50 percent of each referral totals instead of 25. Just a wishing?
Thank you. You know I not quite sure how much they pay per post. But, I've noticed since my rating has dropped, so has my earnings for the day. I think I've made the most comments and post yesterday then ever before and was credited less. I think someone been taking a run with the negative ratings on me.