MyLotters, Pancake, Waffle, or Other Breakfast Food Preferred?

MyLotters, Pancake, Waffle, or Other Breakfast Foo - Hey MyLotters, do you prefer a pancake, waffle, or other breakfast item? I really love waffles, and International House Of Pancakes (IHOP) even has chocolate ones with a cherry and whipped topping made to look like a smiley face. Who says these are for kids only?
Hey MyLotters, do you prefer a pancake, waffle, or other breakfast item? I really love waffles with syrup, and International House Of Pancakes (IHOP) even has chocolate ones with a cherry and whipped topping made to look like a smiley face. Who says these are for kids only?
@derek_a (10894)
My breakfast is sugar-free as it is better for me not to eat any foods that contain sugar. So I usually have organic porridge oats. I don't particularly like it because it is very bland, but I soon got used to it :-)
Of all the choices, I would have to say the pancake..I make such good cinnamon pancakes...I also love french toast and the chocolate waffles from the IHOP are the best!
@sunshine4 (8706)
I love blueberry pancakes with a side of sausage and hash brown potatoes. I don't eat them very often or I would wiegh 200 pounds!
@KrisNY (7591)
Oh a topic I love-- I'm not even hungry- I prefer pancakes- plain old pancakes- with real maple syrup on them- Sometimes I like them with just butter and strawberries- I'm not big on waffles- I also love scrambled eggs with ketchup, home fries, and toast with butter- this is probably my favorite breakfast! and my daughters too- She doesn't like pancakes- she likes french toast- and I don't like french toast!
@KrisNY (7591)
Oh no- it double posted- I wonder how I did that- see what copy/paste in word does- I got all confused!
@aj2006 (1536)
in our home, a good breakfast is a must because it fuel up our busy day, I always make sure there's rice, ( fried rice or plain rice ) our usual combinations are.. hotdog, sunny side up egg and banana.. sometimes, fresh tomatoes with smoked fish and hot chocolate.. yummy!
• Kottayam, India
Yum Yum eat eat we are sitting here idle,help yourself.
I really love pancakes, a lot. But, for health reasons, I can only eat them once in a very long while (I usually eat them about once a year). Instead, I eat oatmeal with milk (or soymilk) and raisins. Once in a while, I'll put some sugar or fructose in it. I also like Go Lean plain cereal, I love the texture of it.
@TerryZ (22082)
I like the International House of pancakes. I havent been there in awhile. I like the waffles with the whipped topping and cherry. I just love it.
@argie713 (1809)
I love to eat bacon and scramble eggs with rice plus a glass of milk. Here in the Philippines we usually have rice for breakfast. I don't leave the house without eating my breakfast. I feel more energetic when I have breakfast.
I like pancake more!have you tried making pancake/hotcake topped with banana and crushed peanuts?so yummy!
This does sound like it would be delicious. I've never heard of a pancake made with these ingredients.
I love all kinds of breakfast food! Especially pancakes (I have a sweet tooth). However I often eat oatmeal because it's the healthiest choice. Here in my country though it's customary to eat rice for breakfast, coupled with eggs and dried fish or ham or hotdogs.
I really love oatmeal and agree that it is one of the healthiest choices we can make for a good breakfast.
@flpoolbum (2972)
I guess it depends on my mood and where I am. When I am at home, I usually go for the cold cereal, Frosted Cheerios, Cap't. Crunch, to name a few. If I am eating out, it depends on my mood and which restaurant we decide to eat at. The Waffle House has the best waffles, they even have pecan waffles, which I love. Bob Evans has these raspberry crepes that are out of this world. I have to be in the mood for pancakes, but I usually go to Denny's or IHOP for those. I rarely order French Toast. I am really picky about French Toast, it has to be just right. I can't stand soggy French Toast. I usually only eat French Toast if I make it. I do order IHOP's stuffed French Toast with blueberry topping.
I like pancakes and waffles with lots of syrup and butter. I like my waffle a little crispy on the edges but really soft wand well cooked in the inside. I can have it with hotdogs too and sometimes I add cheese on the batter.
@brendalee (6083)
I am not a regular breakfast eater. But I like just about all the breakfast foods. I really like pancakes and sausages smothered in syrup. We sometimes have this at dinner time too.
@obukohwo (302)
• Nigeria
I prefer pancakes as early morning breakfast. I love any thing that makes me comfortable whether its more common among kids or not.
I'm a lazy person. Most breakfast foods either take long to make or the instant variety are expensive. I am guilty of eating leftovers or 'dinner' and 'lunch' foods for breakfast. Of course, sometimes the reverse is true. I'm not a meal purist. Food is food, it's all good, as my too wide waist line can attest. About the only time I eat breakfast food for breakfast is when I eat breakfast out. Then I don't have to cook it.
I like pancakes but I don't want them all the time. I just eat all kinds of different breakfast foods. Sometimes I will just eat fruit for breakfast too. This morning I had fruit and a muffin.
@lynboobsy11 (11343)
I love pancakes with honey and butter on top but sometimes I never took breakfast. I ate it for snack time and whenever my daughter says to me to cook.
@cher913 (25859)
while i do love pancakes (we have them for supper some nights...hmmm maybe tonight!!) i prefer muffins for breakfast that have just been taken out of the oven. most saturdays, if we have nothing pressing, we usually have a big family breakfast and the menu changes from week to week, but my fav is a warm muffin with butter melting on it ... mmmmmm
@lucy02 (5017)
I prefer buttermilk biscuits. That's what my mom made for breakfast growing up almost every morning. There's no food I like better than a good homemade buttermilk biscuit. I do like pancakes too though. That's what I often get when I go to IHOP.