What makes you Unique

What do have that makes you a remarkable or an unusual person? What simply makes you different?
@mummymo (23707)
I know we are all unique but what makes us that way I have no idea! I think the fact that I care about people and always want to help and reassure them along with my twisted sense of humour might be it! xx
@coolcat123 (4391)
I thnk its my appearance which is noticiable by everyone but the unique thing in me is my innocence nature. I am sometimes very funny but most times serious.i love sharing others problem and soon getting a solution to it. my knowledge which makes me the top here and my respect to people which stays with them as a remembrance.
@derek_a (10897)
I think I tend to be different because I have always wondered about the cause of things - this is probably why I became a therapist. I have never been satisfied with surface appearances, I have always thought that there is something more than to life than just being born, creating a family, earning money in the process and then dying. Most people I know, and my own family, may think I'm odd, because of I tend to be a bit of a thinker and searcher and because I practice Zen disciplines that don't make a great deal of sense :-)
@williamjisir (22900)
My good working performance makes me unique. Every year, I train my students for diffferent speech contests and they always win, which helps make me remarkable on campus and in my working area. I feel honored to be praised by my boss and my colleagues. Most of all, I appreciate my students winning the contests without making me disappointed for my time and energy and effort on them.
@vonne28th (1494)
I believed that every person is unique. I can say that i am unique coz there's no one like me or another "ME" exists in the world. I have also have some ways or actions that makes me different from others.
To try and cut it down and pin-point where one is truly their most unique is to hard a feat...not one i would want to do. Everyone has their own little quirks and things that make them who they are. Everyone, from the trendiest cheerleadrer to the most eccentir person you know has SOMETHING about them that is unique. That is hard for me to admit as i am completely against the trendy sort of people. i feel you should be, dress, and act who you are yourself. However, even those who fall into this sort of lifestyle where just about every aspect of their life is defined by trend has SOMETHING unique about them.
I think my character is very special. I have a nice personality.
@Lydia1901 (16353)
I would think I am different or unique by the way I think sometimes. I think I am alot different from my family. I have some very unusual thinking and I let my imaginations run wild sometimes.