Do you have freckles? Do you like them?

I have them and I used to hate them. I was always coming up with ideas on how to get rid of them. Now I don't mind them. They are a part of me and I can't change them. Though in a weird way I hope my kids don't get freckles.
@guss2000 (2233)
I don't have any freckles. I remember when I was little I had a friend that was caked in freckles and I didn't understand what they were. I had never seen so many freckles before. I don't really notice people with freckles anymore.
I had a soccer coach who had a lot of them too. I thought I would always be the girl with the most freckles. Hers were so many that sh had patches of them. She made a point to say how unique we were because we had freckles and being special. I thought that was really nice of her.
@tep91005 (375)
I think as a kid when the other kids would make fun of them I hated them but as I got older they only came out when I was in the sun so they don't bother me as much. There are plenty of realistic things to get bothered about in this world you know?
Yes, getting older definitely has it's advantages. You really see what matters and what are the minor and sometimes even petty things.
I have freckles and I don't mind them. They are a part of me that I cannot change. I've never been teased because of them and I really don't mind if my children get them. I guess, I just don't see what the big deal is. The world would be a boring place if we all looked alike.