If you had to be an animal for one day which animal who you choose to be?

@magnet (2087)
If I had to choose to be an animal I would really have to give it some thought. I would want to be one in which I don't have to worry about people eating me or other animals attacking me.
@brokentia (10395)
I would be an Eagle. Light as a feather. Swift as the winds. I would roar high above the Earth and clouds and then dive head first feeling the rush of life! I would swoop at people and taste the air! I would want to experience everything...and then fly away from everything! To fly and push and push until I was so exhausted and high above the ground that all I had to do was glide and surf the air currents! I would be an eagle for a day. I would fly and be free.
@maddysmommy (16233)
I think I would like to be a bird, an eagle yeah, that soars the sky, flying in and out clouds and all sorts.
a bright white horse and would love that my love would ride on me and get me to the beautiful vales or i'll be a deer i mean if it has to be for one single day...
A bright white horse and would love if my love would ride on me to the beautiful vales. i mean if it has to be for just one single day.........
@Sushicook (691)
• Sweden
I would want to be a cat, so I could slouch about all day. :D Cats are so graceful, it would be fun to try how it feels to be one. Another animal I would like to live as for a day is a stingray. I love the way they glide through water, and I'm sure that would be an interesting experience.
@Lydia1901 (16353)
Yeah, I would have to pick out an animal like that too. I guess I want to be a bird so that I can stay off the ground.