How many of you expect the present day schools impart moral lessons?

@ssh123 (31096)
It greatly helps our youth to lead their life on right path. It has helped me atleast, what I learnt in moral periods in school days.
@dbhattji (2507)
We had a moral science class, I think they still have those classes but children learn from observing their teachers and if the teachers in modern schools are only after money (tuitions) and do not take personal interest in children then I don't think they will play a part in building the characters of children.
@ssh123 (31096)
You are absolutely right. That is why I always said it is the parents who can bring up the children in a property way as real citizens
@mkirby624 (1599)
While, yes, I think schools should uphold moral standards in order to not influence students toward the wrong things, I don't feel that it is the schools' responsiblity to teach morality to the students. That responsibility is the parents'.
@ssh123 (31096)
Well said and thanks for your response.
@rladiga00 (1166)
Present day schools are business hosues and one cannot expect them to teach moral lessons, because many schools are immoral in the sense, money making is their criteria.
@ssh123 (31096)
I fully agree with you. Thanks fo ryour response.