Warning: You better not bug me when book 7 is being read.

Harry Potter - Book 7 - I warned you. You better back off the 21st.
@IL2Knit (1141)
How many of us will be here on the 21st. As you know that is the day book 7 comes out. I for one will get the book in my hot little hand and will do nothing else till I'm done reading it. Then if it had a good ending I will start reading it again. Then I might come to mylot to talk about it or I might start reading it for the third time. It just depends. What about you?
@golfproo (1841)
Hi, I am totally with you on this. I will get the book and I will not stop until I have read it from cover to cover. I am dying to see what happens in the book. I like everyone have my ideas...but we will see. cheers,
@suspenseful (40316)
My husband has ordered the audio version so I will have to listen to it when he's playing bridge on his computer. Then he will wait with baited breath until the movie comes out. After that, he will count the hours and the days until it is available on DVd or on the movie channel. It's a good thing he is not getting the book. I wouldn't be able to live with him.
@jaichen (142)
i don' want to be disturbed when i am reading a harry potter book. my mom even was even angry because i did nothing all day but read the book.. but all my reading is worth it because i did it all day.. :D
@creematee (2810)
My hubby already knows not to expect great things from me the first week after HP comes out! He's even training the kids to expect mommy to be short tempered if I'm interuppted. How's that for love? LOL!!
I was actually half tempted to request that few days off after so that way I can just sit and read it, but someone is going on vacation, so I guess I'll just have to read during my lunch break :)
@dfollin (14321)
The plan is that on the 21st Iam going to pick my daughter up from church camp and go to the book store where I have reserved my book and get a number.Then go to the theatre and see the new Harry Potter movie.Then later that evening we are supposed to go to the Harry Potter party at the book store.At midnight,they will start selling the books by the number's we got.But,after paying the rent and utilities I am broke.If my son gives me some money that he owes me on Friday than I will have some money.Otherwise,I will pick her up from church camp,go home,then go to the party (if I have the gas) and leave when the books are going to be sold.I was going to give myself that book and trip to the movies as a late birthday present.But,oh well it's not the first time that I got nothing for my birthday.
@eden32 (3976)
I have a work appointment from 11:30 to 12:30 on the 21st. I've already let my babysitter know that I will be immediately going to get the book after & she'll need to keep my son longer! (I can't pick it up before the appointment because I am broke until then) But once I have it, I won't be doing a damn thing until I finish it. No mylot, no email checking, no dishes or laundry; gotta find out why Snape's character did what he did in #6 and gotta find out how it all ends. Then I'll probably spend a week depressed that it's all ended :(