Are you a member of Cashcrate?

@jezzmay (1845)
You can make at least $20/30 dollars a month on this site easy.It is free to join and you do not have to pay to upgrade.You take daily surveys and do free offers.I made $20 last month myself,they automatic pay each month by check.
@kcbomba (616)
you know one thing about these survey sites ,l really wonder if the ever pay , after all the stressful long surveys ? But there's being talks everywhere about this CashCrate thing - l rather check it out .
@jezzmay (1845)
This site pays I have seen proof.When I get my check I will post proof,I should get it around the 20th.
I joined cashcrate and quit. It's not easy . In order to make money you have to complete offers which you have to spend money to get not to mention their daily surveys are a pain. Every time i took one ,it kept saying i wasn't qualified for the survey not to mention the tons of spam I got in my email. I hate cashcrate and was glad to leave
@jezzmay (1845)
I can understand if you had that kind of problems.I hope I do not start to have them.