What Kind Of Accessories?

Indonesia
Every body may has some accessories to wear to make them look good. And without realizing they have bought and collected it. I myself like to buy bracelets that make of stones. Without realizing it I have collect so many of them, eventhough I seldom wear or eventhough most of them I never wear at all. Do you collect any kind of accessories? What do you collect? Earings? Necklace? Anything?
@sugarfloss (2140)
hey violet_ry!I'm a freak for accessories!A plain T-shirt looks good with accessories.I usually match my top with earrings!I've collected some really funky earrings,necklaces,anklets and bracelets.I would like to swop with my girlfriends one day.
Wow... you must always put complete accessories every time to go out. Thats hardest to do for me. I did buy some too but I was too lazy to put it sometimes. I bet you must have dozens of all kind accessories laying in your drawer.....
hey viollet_ry!Thanks for the BR!I can't say I put on complete accessories everytime I go out but I always make it a point to put on some when I'm wearing something really plain.You should try it too!Hope this helps!Thanks;)
@bluishrose (2291)
Im addicted with earrings! I have lots of kind from beads to stones then silver and gold ones. Dangling to studs and chandeliers. Its my habit to buy at least one a month or i made myself earrings. There are some which i don't usually wear just stored it hehe. Whenever i don't like it anymore i sell it online for a cheaper price.
Wow... cool. You can resell your earings again? Thats nice thing. I dont have many earings. I also wear the same one for long time. :D
@Nykkee (2523)
I have alot of pairs of cheap earrings. We have an accessorie store here that often has a 10 items for $10 rack. I have bought earrings there a few times and now I have like 40 pairs.
Those are a lot pairs of earings you have. My sister like to buy earings too, but I guess she doesnt collect them.
I don't collect accessories. But I think its more prudent to collect accessories that has functions like watches. WraithStrider http://www.wraithstrider.com
I do have watches too, but I never collect them. I throw them away if they are broken.