Tanzanite a generational gemstone

How many of you know about this gemstone. It is being called a generational gemstone and predictions are it will be gone in about 10 years. Do any of you have jewelry or loose gemstones. I have some available in my ebay store if anyone is interested.
@ozzie13 (177)
Wow, i hadn't heard of this but i am interested in looking into it how much did your pieces on ebay sell for?
I actually didnt sell them yet, i had pulled them for a bit because i was going to hold onto them but then I listed them in my store and at ecrater. The matched pair of trillions is listed for 249.99.
@quatelmon (955)
Mmmmm....I love tanzanite! I like gem stones like this better than diamonds, because they are more rare and, in my oppinion, far more precious and beautiful.
I am not a diamond girl at all, unless it is blue lol. I love the more rare and exotic gemstones too