Today I Cried

@cdparazo (5768)
Today I cried and let the tears flow I kept it for so long that no one knew Everyday…I feel my insides constrict For all the frustrations, pain and hurt that one inflict There were days that I was almost on the verge of crying But no tears came, instead, I felt a piece of me dying. But today I cried just like I had cried of a time so long ago It was so long that I had forgotten how to let my feelings go But today I just had enough and want to start anew So I opened the dam of tears, like a river let it flow I cried and cried and cried an ocean of tears And at last I had finally grieved for I had lost for the past 2 years. Have any of you here experienced having your emotions bottled up and one day it just blew up?
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
Yes I have. I dosen't ever hurt to cry and let your feelings out. I hope it helped you to get your feelings out. It's better then to keep them bottled up that's for sure.
@cdparazo (5768)
It feels as if a big load has been really lifted off my chest. Crying is indeed therapeutic.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
That's great and I agree it does get a big load off of your chest.
@magnet (2087)
I think it's good to just release the emotions and then think about something good. http://www.dashpoemmovie.com/
@cdparazo (5768)
Thanks for sharing the link. I have always loved this poem and it made an impact on me. Now it has more impact with the music and background. How I wish I could have it as my screensaver. Thanks again and have a nice day!
yes, and i learned from experienced that's its a lot easier to have let it out, and crying is my best outlet ever, praying will help a lot too... unresolve problems just makes our heart heavy,i just let it out, renew myself, and live each day one a time..
@cdparazo (5768)
Praying indeed helps and could make a lot of difference too in lifting ones burden. When all seems so grim, one can't help crying and commending everything to God.