Are you conscious about wrinkles

I am and this is one thing that I am really avoiding. Did you actually know that in every 200 frowns, one wrinkle appears? Keep smiling....
No one in my family is worried about wrinkles. What's the big deal? We should worry because someone in the fashion industry said that wrinkles make a person less attractive? Whatever!!! It's all a big ploy to get us to buy beauty products. I don't give a $hit!
Very agree with you. Wrinkles? No big deal la!!!!Who can fight down consenescence? Beauty products only delay it, not destroy it.
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
i am not super conscious about wrinkles. But I agree with you about frowns. i do not like it when wrinkles start to appear between my eyes.
@wmzuls (55)
yes, keep smilinggggggg :)
@josan181237 (1205)
i don't really worry about wrinkles. maybe soon i will hehe. and i'm also a jolly person so that's not gonna be a problem. =)
@babyphie (74)
yes.. thats why i keep on smiling..
@williamjisir (22900)
I didn't know that. Hmm it is very helpful information. Thanks for it and I will tell my friends about this, especially my sweetheart.
@sizzle3000 (3038)
I am 42 years old and I have lived a good life so far. If I have wrinkles than so be it. I do not worry about little things like wrinkles. I am a good person and looks are only skin deep and change daily. I am a confident person that doesn't worry about my looks. Yes I hate grey hair and dye my hair but that is for me not for anyone else. A person is more than their looks and wouldn't it be nice if everyone felt this way.
@KrisNY (7591)
Well thank you- you made me smile- and that is a hard thing to do on a Monday morning (I’m writing this at work but won’t post it til tonight). I have noticed a few lines on my face! Oh no- I’m only 34—and I want the young look forever! I don’t use anti-wrinkle cream- but I think I might look into it! Keep on smiling!
• Japan
i very concious about wringles on my face.but i have to keep my face smiling and like to smile too.i don't worry of wringles on my face when smiling.people like me when i am smiling and i like to smile,too.
Yes, I am although with the wrinkles I wouldn't be too upset once they appear but for the meantime I guess I rather not have them. It's not the end of the world though. And yes, I will keep smiling from now on :)
@drannhh (15235)
I'm confused Hermie, are there two of these? Well, no, I could care less about wrinkles, although I might feel differently if I had some, lol. But I think worrying about physical appearance is somewhat superficial. Maybe this question is working on me at a subconscious level though, because I went to the Whole Foods market today and bought a box of frozen wheatgrass juice cubes. I think they are really good for the complexion. Well, I know that vitamin B and a few other nutrients keep hair from turning gray and drinking a lot of pure water, avoiding harmful substances in the diet, and having a good attitude all slow down the alleged symptoms of aging. But there is nothing wrong with showing a little character either...don't they say wrinkles are a sign of character?
@patgalca (15527)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I didn't use to be until I got this new cream for acne. It totally dried out my skin, especially at the back of my ears and on my neck. I am so trying to get the moisture back into this skin (and using a different acne product now).
@lynboobsy11 (11345)
Yes sometimes that's why I do manage my feelings as much as possible I want to more calm. I don't want to be more affected in my problems I don't want to be affected in one persons who wants to give me problems. I'm the only one who can prevent wrinkles thats why I don't mind stress and depressions all the time.
@sunshinecup (7880)
No I don't worry about the wrinkles, it's all part of life. I am rather proud of the fact I have made it far enough to have them, LOL. There was a time it was highly questionable.
@derek_a (10897)
Yes, it is best to smile :-) But, I've long since stopped bothering about wrinkles.. LOL.
@ssh123 (31096)
For men, it is aging process and if wrinkles appear, I have to accept the reality that I am aging. I should not worry about it because it is inevitable. One cannot supress it.
I'm already 31 and my wrinkles are not so evident.Many says that I'm young-looking, so i'm not that bothered by them.
@golfproo (1841)
Hi, I am also very aware of this. I do not like wrinkles :( However, I have started getting them this year more than I can ever remember. I guess it has to do with the fact that I have turned 40. I have heard that olive oil can help reduce wrinkles. cheers,
@Anniedup (3652)
• Richards Bay, South Africa
Yes I am but unless I win the lottery, there is nothing that I can do about it! sigh
@maryannemax (12170)
• Sweden
oh! thanks for that knowledge. i will start smiling more than frowning. i hate wrinkles! i am just 28 but i am starting to get wrinkles around my eyes. and i had been putting on some anti wrinkle cream to lessen them atleast. it's kinda working but still, i wish them all away. anne