Is there an existing war in your country

War - a filed war
You can talk about any kind of war. Military war, network war, city wars or just about anything. How's it going?
@blackbriar (9080)
The wars we have here are more of a city/county war involving dog fighting, gangs, animal abuse. Those are the major 'wars' we have here that is on-going. Oh and can't forget the lack of decent jobs that pay enough for a person to be able to live.
There is a war on terror, but there is not fighting here. It is more like a "Cold War".
@dpk262006 (56727)
Yes, war of terrorism keeps on going in our country. It is with Pakistan that we keep fighting terrorism.
@thrishka (63)
In my homeland, yes. I don't really have any idea what and how is it going there because I don't want to know about it. I care for my homeland, but there's one reason why I don't wanna know. The thing is instead of trying to stop the war, people are like the politicians and other forces are fighting too.
@Shaun72 (15965)
• Palatka, Florida
Their isn't a war in the United States but a lot of it is in Iraq. I thought it would of ended before now but it is still going on.
@josan181237 (1205)
i'm glad i was not born yet when there was a war here in the Philippines. i personally don't like wars because i don't wanna see people dying and, of course, i don't wanna die young.
I live in America !(enough said?)
@kaplya (1578)
no not a direct one but it's kind of cold war always going on with one of our neighboring country over some part of land. i think everyone knows about it! but why such a question? i really hate to see that how much money every year government puts on such fruitless activities rather than on any developmental one..
@jonaida (574)
We belong to one country and as we all know the war here is not stopping esp in the Mindanao regions although there are so many tribal wars and conflicts in the diffeent parts of the country. What happened to the 14 marines is just one of the awful things that these wars are causing.
@Lydia1901 (16353)
If there is a war going on then it has to be underground because I don't see it happening anywhere where I live.
Yea, there's a war oin' on all rite, between everybody and everybody else. I mean it, man, people over here are just lookning for a reason to kill each other. Just the other day a guy got kiled because he won an election at a local school. Then the guys people took revenge and tried to kill the killer but it went of target and instead killed a muncipal worker, and the list goes on.. can't give it all over here, way too long.
There are two huge television networks in the Philippines that have been battling incessantly over ratings since time immemorial. Because of this network rivalry, the quality of news and tv programs have been tremendously affected. Hard news has become infotainment already such that the showbiz personalities have dominated the news segments. Their rivalry really makes me crazy so I try not to watch this black box anymore and opt for the cable or the internet instead.
@abroji (3247)
No actual war is going on in my country. But the government and people are experiencing some restlessness. The government faces threats from the extrimists, which they are trying to tackle. In the people's front the harmony between the various religions are at stake. But the people of India are very peace loving and secular. So we can face any threat. Thank you hersmart4ever.
yes there is. military, network, and political war.