Limewire vs. Bearshare.

By joy
@MGjhaud (22829)
I just found this Bearshare from a friend’s laptop. I tried to download it and its easy same as Limewire. Both can download anything, as long as it’s available in their database, for free. There are options wherein you have to pay, of course it has greater capability and accessibility. Try it and tell me which is you like better. =)
I've only used Bearshare a couple times, but to be honest, I truly prefer Limewire. I love the fact that you can customize the skin, along with the fact that it's very easy to use. Morpheus is okay as well, and I liked it a lot better, but for some reason, it started downloading viruses, so I got rid of it. I suppose that's what happens with all programs. Before I used Limewire, however, I was using WinMX, but that program doesn't even exist anymore. I do believe it went out of business because of a lawsuit.