Do you usually misplace your keys?

By joy
@MGjhaud (22817)
Before yes, when I started living alone for the first days. I don’t care about keys before, my sister or my mother take good care of it when we leave the house. But since I decided to live alone, I usually misplaced it and have to go to my landlady’s house to borrow her spare keys. Sometimes I found it in the morning still in my doorknob. Hehe.. Thank goodness I have double lock inside. Now, it’s the first thing I check before leaving my apartment.
@laydee (12810)
Not really. I have list of things not to forget in front of my dresser. Plus I keep them in the same place all the time so as to have a 'routine' of things. =) You should try that too, so that nothing is left. Wow. Forgetting keys at the doorknob?! That's new to me. *LOL* quite funny too. But I hope I won't forget. But to be safe though, you should have a safe. Locked in somewhere secret and safe. You put your money and precious belongings like jewelry there. So that in case you forget your keys on the doorknob or when someone breaks in, it'll all be safe. Sometimes double lock is easier to break (as they say, but never tried). Good Luck!
@Zelmarq (12423)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Its one of the things that I keeping on lossing most of the time. SO to prevent form lossing I dont bring my keys, I just hide it near the door near the garbage can and its a great that I have made it possible to keep it for a longer time now.