What keeps you busy other than work or school?

By joy
@MGjhaud (22774)
When you’re home and has got nothing to do, to where you go and spend time? Or what do you usually grab to make your hands busy? Some does crafting, some would prefer read and some would go out and watch movies. Does that sound nice to you or you have some other outlet..? Share. =)
I am a freelance writer, I write several teenage fiction books and children picture books. But as being a freelance can't always support your life whenever you need it, I've recently studied internet marketing and blogging. Hopefully they can be another source of income for me.
@archer1811 (1099)
During weekend, we always go to mall watch movie or just stroll and window shopping, or any other places like picnic, but if i am to stay at home and nothing to go, of course computer is my best way of wasting my time, sometimes i read books, but most of the time i play games in the computer or mylotting.
mylot keeps me busy! lol. sometimes i get carried away when responding to discussions and stuff here on mylot, don't realize how fast time flies. sometimes i also visit my favourite artists forum, to keep me updated with their happenings and that takes a while too because i'd be browsing thru the pictures and downloading stuff. i also do some gardening or de-cluttering when i'm bored at home or watch tv if there's anything nice to watch :)