MyLotters, Coffee, Tea, or Other Beverage?

Courtesy of http://www.coffeekids.org - Coffee is the second-most traded commodity in the world economy, after oil. 
The global coffee industry $60 billion annually. Coffee farmers earn as little as 4 cents a pound for the coffee they pick by hand. 
Most of the world's coffee is grown by small-scale coffee farming families. 
25 million families around the world work in the coffee-fields and totally depend on the coffee crop as their only source of income. 
One coffee tree yields slightly less than 1 pound of coffee per year.
I grew up drinking neither and still don't care for tea. I do drink a cup of coffee most mornings and sometimes milk, juice, water, or the occasional soda. What about yourself? Learn more about coffee here: http://www.coffeekids.org/facts/ Do a search for tea here if you like: http://www.blissfind.net
I drink coffee too. I think coffee really makes my mornings great. I drink tea occasionally if I remember to buy some. However, after reading some blogs and doing some researches, I think I should drink more tea than coffee. Tea has more health benefits than coffee and really helpful ones too. They have been doing a lot of researches with the people in China who drink tea a lot and they found out lots of stuff about the benefits of tea. One of which is that even if there are lots of smokers in China, only a few of them get heart problems . They attribute this as an effect of green tea. Do you think you can bring yourself to drink tea? It doesn't sound so appealing as coffee. I don't know if I can make that a daily habit though. Probably sometimes.
I try to limit myself to a cup of coffee a day. I have acquired a taste for it as long as it isn't just black. I like the perk it gives me in the morning, plus I hear that there are possibly health benefits if used in moderation.
@lols189 (4797)
i drink tea of a morning and a night and i drink fanta and coke throughout the daytime
I like both coffee and tea and drinks both on a regular basis. I usually drink coffee in the morning or afternoon and tea (with milk and sugar) before going to bed at night.
@rb200406 (1824)
I always had a cup of milk from my childhood.I have never been into tea or coffee but i do have them occationally.
I'll take Diet Pepsi or lightly flavored waters! I do enjoy tea though.
@sweetcakes (3505)
I like coffee in the winter and ice tea in the summer.
@stvasile (7313)
I grew up drinking tea every morning, but not made from the actual tea plant. I used to drink medicinal herbs tea (mint, camomile, etc.). Now I drink tea only once in a while. As of coffee, I find it useless...
@suspenseful (40311)
I drink coffee and tea, well green tea actually and in the evening, mint tea. I don't have anything in my tea, and usually milk or cream in my coffee. Since I tend to get sleepy in the afternoon, I usually have coffee then. I will look at the websites later. I suppose they contain scarey information that are intended to scare you from drinking coffee or tea.
@williamjisir (22883)
I love tea very much. I drink both green tea and black tea. I love coffee as well. I drink both tea and coffee to keep me wide awake and more energetic for my work. I love orange juice too. Because I like to get some vitamin from it.
@draco666 (174)
I drink both but find my self drinking more and more Tea as time has went on. Don't get me wrong a still love my coffee and many types for that matter. I like dark roast in coffee, black and Chai in tea, hot.
@sbksat (355)
I really love coffee and can't do without a cup every morning. Tea is also good but nothing compares to coffee served hot. It's my favourite.
@Lydia1901 (16353)
I grew up drinking tea but not so much lately. I quit long time ago. Once in awhile, I drink coffee. I also like soda and whatever other beverages out there.
@golfproo (1840)
Hi, I basically have a routine I follow in terms of consuming beverages. In the morning I have two extra large coffee. This tends to get me through the day and into the evening. However, when it is evening time I then have diet soda. I would have to say that this is a lot of caffeine for me to have, but my body ssems to like it. :) cheers,
@xiuluoelly (1225)
I like green tea without milk in it. I just really likes to drink tea in the past, but I do not know what effect of it, now I heard that the tea can prevent cancer and gargle with tea can make teeth strong, is it really?
@KrisNY (7591)
I like Iced Tea- but not warm tea- I don’t like coffee at all- Iced or hot- YUK--- the taste is bad- I drink hot cocoa on cold mornings in the winter- and after a day of sledding in the snow- It has caffeine also- I drink milk, juice, lots of water—lots and lots-- and usually 1 pop a day.
I like iced tea much more than I do hot tea-but do enjoy them both. I drink entirely too much coffee. Of the other four choices, I would have to say I prefer juice to milk, water, and soda. I don't drink a lot of soda as a rule; but when I do, I opt for light flavor like Sprite or other lemon/lime flavor. I really have to work at drinking enough water because I don't always think about the hydration factor. It's easier during warm weather than cool weather.
@Bearster (16)
I am a tea-aholic. I love tea and drink way too much, sometimes in the morning I can have six cups in a hour and a half. I do drink coffee sometimes but normally just when I fancy something sweet as I have half a teaspoon of usgarwith coffee. I find tea a real comfort, I think because my mum used to give it to me in a bottle when I was younger. I find that when disaster strikes I reach for the kettle rather than the Vodka. Most of my friends are tea drinkers also and I have one friend that if we cant sleep we sit up drinking pots of tea and chatting all night - which prbably just helps to keep us awake for longer.
@14missy (3185)
I like to drink tea in the morning and at mid morning break and then water or soft drink. I only drink coffe if it is cappicino and I am out with friends.
@Calais (10898)
I have to have my 6 + coffees in the mornings, I have coke with lunch and dinner..
@miryam (6507)
coffe........american coffe cold or hot..tanks myry