What is the secret concealed from generations, from ages, but now made clear?

What is this secret? What is this mystery that was hidden for ages and for generations, but has now been made clear? Who was it hidden from? Who has it been made clear to?
@abroji (3247)
I thought about your riddle for quite some time, but sorry to say that I could not find any clue.The secret kept under conciliation for ages, but revealed now... No idea friend, longing to see your relevation of the secret. Thank you very much.
Okay, keep tabs on this topic, because at some point if someone doesn't guess what it is, I will have to reveal it. :) Thanks for wondering about it. :)
@abroji (3247)
I strongly guess it is something connected with some Biblical mystery or secret. But you said revealed now, means contemperory revelation. That's what confuses me. Is it the finding of genetical scientists that the entire humankind has a common ancestor? Is that it?
Okay. I'll wind up this discussion by letting you know where to find this "mystery" or "secret hidden from generations, but now revealed..." See Colossians 1:25-27; Romans 16:26-27; Ephesians 3:3-10; and 1 Corinthians 2:6-8. The wording I used was from the KJV version of Colossians 1:25-27. You can get back to me concerning who this mystery was revealed to, who it is about, and what it is exactly? The answers are not hard, but you need to look at those passages, especially the one in Colossians (make sure to look at the context--that's always very important). Thanks for sticking with this one! :)
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hey. I think the "Secret" is the law of attraction, asking for things you want in your life, and not dwelling on the things you dont want... Yes I think its "The Law Of Attraction"... It was hidden from the world and has been made clear to all the people who are successful and happy in there lives today, these people know how to apply it and live by it... Thats what I think anyway... Let me know what you think... Great post by the way...
I'm sorry, that's not it. Good try, but you know what, attraction is not everything in life. In fact, it can be very superficial. Some of the most attractive people are the shallowest and least intelligent. If you have any doubt, watch one of those modeling competitions. Wow...unbelievable. The lack of knowledge and depth leaves ones head spinning! Sorry you didn't guess it. Anyone else?
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
I think your interpretation of Attraction is Physical Attraction, based on looks, my interpretation however, is on a whole different level, positive gain, happieness and success... Here you are talking about modeling competitions and physcial appareance, when yet in your post your asking, "What is the secret concealed from generations, from ages, but now made clear?" my response to your post, is my opinion based on the book "The Secret"... Your head is spinning because you lack the knowledge of what Im talking about in my response towards the "Secret" which once again I will say "The Laws Of Attraction", Do define the Secret your talking about??? and be nice while your at it... Thanks and have a great day...
I'm sorry if I sounded like I was being rude to you. I didn't mean to sound that way. Forgive me, please. The secret that was hidden through all generations and ages but has now become clear has nothing to do with success, which is defined as: "the gaining of fame and prosperity." It also does not have anything to do with our happiness in our lives (which means "good luck, pleasure, or cheerfulness"), although it definitely can be a source of joy ("the source of intense inner exultation and rejoicing.") I will wait a bit before I reveal what it is, and give others a chance to guess. :) Thanks for your answer!