Whats under your bed?

@lynboobsy11 (11345)
Do you hide something under your bed? I have many stuff under my bed, a box with of old clothes that can be worn again. Some toys of my daughters and some memories from the past like letters and souviners. How about you friends whats under your bed?
@zabawaus (1732)
I have 2 luggages which i put my seasonal outfits, and a lot of shoe boxes. But i am lazy to clean there so often so there is a kind of messy .
@lynboobsy11 (11345)
Maybe one of these you must manage to clean it coz maybe you don't know who's hiding behind your luggages It can be small rats and cockroaches. hehehe. Thaks, have a nice day...
@ssh123 (31096)
No I do not keep any stuff under the bed, but under the cot we do keep suitcases containing some articles which we use occasionally like gifts, extra utensils etc.
i dont hide nething under my bed but the slippers i'm wearing inside the house..other than that i make sure its clean..i dont wanna stock anything under im afraid cacroach will make a better home under..ick!
@mymytri (2032)
Nope.As i said we have big house we dont need keep anything under my bed.All things well place in the wardrobes or in some places other than bedroom.Myself feel that our bedroom should be clean and plain looking.I kept two seneries and one watch on wall.Have good number of cup boards,two wardrobes and one dressing table thats it in my room.
@alexsis (2149)
Its a jungle under my bed, lol. I have so much stuff under the bed. I have a lot of pairs of shoes, duffle bags, toys, and boxes under my bed. I really need to clen up under there.