Definition of life

@scorpio16 (1707)
What is the definition of life. Is it just to got born, grown up, enjoy & manage own responsibilities and end up. Do we really understand the meaning and purpose of life. Is it something like this or something else, would my friends like toshare their vievs of here please; L - Loyal, I - Inspired, F - Forever, E - Enthusiasistic
i think the purpose of life is different to everyone. in my case, my goal in life is simply to live. to be happy, to be free, to make my life as fulfilling as possible. to have fun. some peoples purpose is based in religion. some is based in family. granted, these things are very important to a lot of people, but for me, my purpose in life is to be as personally happy as possible. to travel and learn and grow wise. it may sound selfish, but i believe i will be more helpful to other people after i know who i am myself. my purpose in life is to become the best person i can be, and be as content with my life as possible. just before i die, i want to look back and say "there isn't one thing i would do differently."
@scorpio16 (1707)
In nut shell, I personally feel that as you already feel that you should be a best person, this can be definitely classified into good life. Thankd.
@leechamp (186)
Life is a gift from God. It is something so undefinable too, becoz it emcompasses a lot of things that makes you want to live the way you want to make it. How you live your life defines what kind of man you are.