What is your favorite Pie

I do have three favorite pies: Pizza Pie, Egg Pie and Apple Pie. They are great tasting and I could go with out rice as long as I could have them with me during meal time. What's your favorite pie?
@DanaMark (807)
My favorite is Lemon Supreme. It is a pie made by Village Inn. I worked there for 6 years, so I ate a lot of it. I'm lucky I don't weigh 300 lbs. from all that pie.
i love the buko pie, peach mango pie and egg pie..its very delicious and i would want one in the morning..
@lilaclady (28236)
My favourite pie is one that you can buy at the supermarket sometimes, not always easy to find, it is a vegetable pie with the most delicious white sauce, it is really beautiful when I can find it...
@sizzle3000 (3038)
I am not a big pie eater. However, I do love a good pizza. A large round thick crust with a very good tomato sauce topped with motzarella cheese. Heated to perfection and seasons just right. Now my husband and daughter love my pumpkin pie. I make it at Christmas every year. I also give them away as Christmas gifts as well. My husband and daughter tell everyone how much they like Christmas around my house because it smells so good. I do not make the pie a lot because then they would not want to eat it and I might have to worry about waste.
@KrisNY (7591)
Do you eat a lot of rice?? I eat rice like once a month and it has to be flavored- My favorite pies are: Apple! Yum- with vanilla ice cream Coconut cream- with cook whip And Pumpkin! With lots of cool whip- Great now I’m hungry!
Mine is egg pie, i love it very much. It tasted like Leche Plan. Egg pie is my favorite.
@maddysmommy (16233)
Pumpkin pie and Bacon and Egg pie are my favorites. My Aunty also makes a mean custard pie too!
it will always and only be pizza pie, it is expensive, sometimes i just buy a frozen dough, and experiment with the toppings, whenever i go the mall, i buy a slice of pizza for take home, but if i want to treat my self, my daughter and i, and our helper will eat at sbarro for a real pizza treat. we dont go for fancy italian restaurant though, my budget wont allow me! lol
@webeishere (36353)
My all time favorite pie has to be French Silk. It's a whipped chocolate filling with whipped cream topping also with real chocolate slivers on top. Now I'm craving it. HAHAHAHA~~ HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@Modestah (11192)
I like savory pies like a homemade pot pie, with roast beaf, veggies, potatoes, onions in a gravy... or chicken pot pie with carrots, potatoes, celery, onions, peas in a creamy gravy. I also like strawberry rhubarb pie pizza pie quiches spinach pie have no idea what a buko pie is though
• Saudi Arabia
I love Apple Pie, Pecan Pie and honestly I love anything that has the hazelnut flavour in it. That is a yummy post Queen Hermie ....
Hello hetsmart4ever I really like egg Pie, so natural and delicious for me. Thank you and God bless you *angel
@argie713 (1809)
I love buko pie. It really tastes good. I forgot the place where their specialty is buko pie. I haven't eaten one in months. I'm hoping someone would bring me buko pie as pasalubong.
@josan181237 (1205)
pizza pie, Jollibee's chocolate mallow pie, buko pie. =)
@Lydia1901 (16353)
I like carrot cake, cheese cake and any cake in general as long as it is delicious and doesn't have a lot of chocolate in it.
@williamjisir (22900)
I like egg pie best. But I don't have any kind of pie for breakfast. We usually have porridge, noodles and milk and bread, steamed bread and some fried stuff for breakfast.
@lkbooi (16100)
My dad was a good cook and was good in culinary. He spent more time in the kitchen than my mom did. Most of the time he liked to prepared chicken pie and apple pie. He used to prepare them in his unique ways by using his own recipes. In my memory my dad could really make pretty delicious pies. Since young these had been my favorite choice. Whenever I am taking pie I will always think of my late beloved dad.
@lynboobsy11 (11345)
my favorite pies are egg pie, pizza pie, taro pie. i really love pies. i like it after lunch meals or during afternoon snack. i love it.
@djmarion (4901)
i love all of those you mentioned, they are all great tasting and yes we can go on without rice if we take them.
@golfproo (1841)
Hi, I do not eat pie that much anymore as I used to have a weight problem and had to cut out a lot of things from my diet in order to lose the weight. However, if I had a favourite pie it would have to be cherry pie. That is one of my weaknesses. :) cheers,