Suitable Ages For Kids To Travel.......???

Indonesia
Lately my hubby always talk about taking our babies to travel. I just thought he was just 10 months old and so small to do traveling, and so small to know everything. I just its better to take him when he is about 2. Have you ever brought your kids for travelling abroad? At what ages? How old will it be suitable to take kids to travel according to your opinion?
@superchook (1786)
I think it is sometimes easier when they are younger because they are easier to entertain. If you decide to go travelling then I would suggest a few of his favourite toys and make sure you stop and get him out of the car to stretch his legs every now and then. At that age you will probably find that he will sleep a lot anyway.
Thanks for your suggestions. But I can say that I am not worry about his sleep so much, coz he can stay awake if he put from home. Weird huh, but the point I woory about is to manage his food. Since he cant eat anything still at his age, besides his milk and porridge. And the worse thing is that my baby is so hard to feed when he is out of home. Thats what worries me alot.
That does make it hard. Maybe it would be best to wait until he can eat more food. Then it shouldn't be a problem.
@men82in (1270)
Above five years for change above ten years for knowing the things maturely above twenty years for their satisfaction.
@laydee (12811)
Yeah, I think he's too small. Plus he wont appreciate the places you're going to. Maybe when he's a little bit older. I think 2-4years old. It's the time when most kids really do appreciate Disneyland, etc. For now, you better save up money so that you can go traveling when he's a lot older. Plus, being so young, he may be too fragile and could easily get sick during the traveling. Better let him stay home for now. =)