This is so GROSS....I can't believe it...Cat Sh*t...Part 2...

@Feona1962 (7527)
The neighbor that was throwing his cat sh*t out of his bathroom window into my yard, is now putting the cat sh*t on his cucumber plants and around the cucumbers that are already growing...Since when is Cat Sh*t used for fertilizer...This guy is Gross....I am not the only one that feels this way, am I? The plants are next to my driveway, maybe 3 feet away....He is nuts....
@deebomb (15319)
I have heard that there are diseases that you can get from eating vegetables that were fertilized with car or dog poo. So I did a search and came up with this. You might want to give this information to your neighbor. No Dog or Cat Feces in the Garden Keep dog and cat droppings out of your garden and compost pile. While many animal manures make valuable soil amendments, parasites carried in dog and cat feces can cause diseases in humans. Dog and cat droppings often contain roundworms and other parasitic nematodes. Gardeners can ingest roundworm eggs from soil contaminated with dog or cat feces. Contaminated soil often is carried to the mouth by dirty hands, especially among young children, or the edible parts of fruits and vegetables. Infection by just a few roundworms usually causes no problems, but more severe infections may cause fevers, bronchitis, asthma, or vision problems. Another concern with cat feces is toxoplasmosis, a parasite that infects humans and other animals. Of all creatures, only cats are known to excrete oocysts--a form of the parasite that can survive in the environment for years and is resistant to most disinfectants. Toxoplasmosis is a serious concern for pregnant women, persons with AIDS, and patients receiving immunosuppressive treatments. Most others who contract toxoplasmosis exhibit mild symptoms, such as headaches, muscle aches, swollen lymph nodes, or sore throats. Humans become infected with toxoplasmosis primarily by injesting contaminated food and water. Gardens are a secondary source of infection. Roundworms and toxoplasmosis need not deter you from gardening http://gardening.wsu.edu/stewardship/compost/petpoop.htm
@Feona1962 (7527)
Thank you so much for this information..I will pass this along to him but I seriously doubt he will even care..He will tell me I am wrong and that it is okay..He always has some excuse...He is going to get really sick...He has grandchildren that he lets them pick the vegetables from the garden and I am just so afraid they are going to get really sick...He makes me so mad...thank you again.
@deebomb (15319)
then I wpould call the health department and let the grandkkids parents know about the roundworm. Then Thats all you can do.
@deebomb (15319)
Thanks for the BR. how is thissituation devellping today? Please let the health athorities know what this man is doing. He could be indangering more than just himself . he could be giving these vegetables to friends and so forth.
@gmakesmoney (2923)
I am awarding this man the award for person most dropped on their head as an infant. What a total moron. When I clean out my cat litter, I put it in a plastic shopping bag and then in the trash which goes out in the morning. Never have I tried to use it for anything or put it anywhere and certainly not near anything I plan on eating. I hope he poisons his down dumba$$ with that sh*t.
@Feona1962 (7527)
Well said..He just feeds the kitten leftovers..I did get a look at the litter box when I went over to complain about the window incident and it is nasty..I was at least 15 feet away and you could see squirt marks all over the sides of the litter box..The kitten must have diarhhea..It probably has worms, cuz he don't take him to the vet.. He is going to die if he eats those cucumbers!! He is a dumba$$ for sure..
That's so sad, that poor kitty. I'd call animal control and complain. You should fill him on how there is this new thing called Cat Food, and get this... they make it just for cats! I know blew my mind too but I promise it's totally real. That's exactly how you should say it to him too, lol.
@Lakota12 (42681)
only amimal fertilizer I ever heard of is cow sh*t he wants to kill his plants it sounds like. Maybe he thinks he is saving money by doing this ekkkkkkkk
@Feona1962 (7527)
That is what I thought..He is just stupid. I don't get it..
@Lakota12 (42681)
I sure dont either was telling daughter about what you said and she just gave me a weird look that said what a dodo this man is
@lburns70 (182)
Its not and it will kill his plants. What a stupid idiot! Why wuld someone want to do this? Your right, it is gross.
@Feona1962 (7527)
He is stupid, with a capital S..he does the dumbest things all the time and just doesn't care..It is normal for him to be an idiot...I hope it kills his cucumbers then maybe he will wake up and not be so dumb...I doubt it though.
@sid556 (30989)
At least he won't be eating cat poop.
@Calais (10899)
This guy needs to be shot !!!! What an absolute smashed crab... And are they going to eat the cucumbers ??? If they do, hopefully they wont be around for too much longer..
@Feona1962 (7527)
I agree..Yes, he will eat them. He is an idiot..One time he said he was cleaning out his fridge and asked us if we wanted the food for our dogs, and I was like NO....Like I don't think so, mister..Nightmare..I think I am going to vomit....
@Calais (10899)
What an imbecile !!!!
@TerryZ (22083)
Yes he is nuts! what an idiot.LOL Some people are really into fertilizer thing. Well not me! I feel bad for you.
@Feona1962 (7527)
I just can't believe it...I just bought some cucumbers from the store and all I can think of is seeing that poop on his cucumbers...yikes..Thank you for your concern. I feel sorry for me too!LOL
@TerryZ (22083)
Whats with this guy below me? He has been doing that to my discussions too. Im ignoring him.
@maddysmommy (16233)
That is gross so sorry to hear it is still happening. I would complain like mad i think LOL
@Feona1962 (7527)
It is gross and he is going to get sick from these. He will make up excuses that it is okay. Thank you..
yes, he is a dumba$$ for sure. but at least he isn't throwing it in your yard anymore.
@Feona1962 (7527)
This little garden is about 3 feet from my driveway...when I saw the poop I just couldn't believe what an idiot he is...
@kayrod2 (1304)
Very true. He IS nuts. He has some really weird ideas. Im glad i not eating them cucumbers. Best wishes to you, feona
@Feona1962 (7527)
He is going to get really sick but he has no one to blame but himself..I just worry about his grandkids getting into it..He lets them pick the vegetables from the garden..
@twils2 (1812)
Hi Feona, it seems your neighbor is pretty sick. I sure hope he dosent give these cucumbers away to somebody else. I sure wouldnt want to see this when I get out of my car. If he is growing then for himself, I hope he eats them and gets real sick. All my best, Terry
@Feona1962 (7527)
I would think that he is going to get sick..I am sure it will seep into the rhine of the cucumber..I do believe they are just for him. I hope so anyway...
@myfanwy65 (1030)
And, he's stupid too. Cat poop will kill most plants. Too much of something, I don't know. But, when my cats have pooped in my garden it makes the plants wilt.
@Feona1962 (7527)
You got that right...I just don't get it..I hope his cucumbers die...The kitten probably has worms because he doesn't take it to the vet...This is sickening...I just bought cucumbers from the store to put with onions and sour cream but I am not so sure I will be able to eat them because I will be thinking about my neighbors.....YUK..
make sure u don't go around for dinner if salad is on the menu i guess if your put it on your compost first but not directley on your vegie garden
@Feona1962 (7527)
I will never accept any food from him..He is an idiot..
@Jaytech (2251)
Surely this is a health risk & you can complain to the local authorities if he won't listen to reason & stop this?
@Feona1962 (7527)
If he wants to eat cucumbers with cat poop on them more power to him but it is just nasty...Thank you.
Well, although that is pretty gross, it's not a bad idea if it works. What about the cow poop used to grow veggies you buy at the supermarket? Poop is an easy and popular fertilizer. And there's plenty of it!
@Feona1962 (7527)
No. Cat crap can't be used for fertilizer. It has alot of diseases in it..someone gave me a whole list of why it shouldn't be used for fertilizer..Very germy...Cow's poop is good because they eat grass and hay...It is a natural fertilizer..
Yeah, I remember hearing once that meat-eater's poop isn't as good of a fertilizer as vegi-eater's poop. I see the list above about why cat poop isn't good. So I guess it wouldn't be wise to accept if he ever offers you fresh veggies from his garden, huh?
Tell him and the health authority that the following information says how unhealthy it is: Keep dog and cat droppings out of your garden and compost pile. While many animal manures make valuable soil amendments, parasites carried in dog and cat feces can cause diseases in humans. Dog and cat droppings often contain roundworms and other parasitic nematodes. Gardeners can ingest roundworm eggs from soil contaminated with dog or cat feces. Contaminated soil often is carried to the mouth by dirty hands, especially among young children, or the edible parts of fruits and vegetables. Infection by just a few roundworms usually causes no problems, but more severe infections may cause fevers, bronchitis, asthma, or vision problems. Another concern with cat feces is toxoplasmosis, a parasite that infects humans and other animals. Of all creatures, only cats are known to excrete oocysts--a form of the parasite that can survive in the environment for years and is resistant to most disinfectants. Toxoplasmosis is a serious concern for pregnant women, persons with AIDS, and patients receiving immunosuppressive treatments. Most others who contract toxoplasmosis exhibit mild symptoms, such as headaches, muscle aches, swollen lymph nodes, or sore throats. Humans become infected with toxoplasmosis primarily by injesting contaminated food and water. Gardens are a secondary source of infection. Roundworms and toxoplasmosis need not deter you from gardening. More information - http://gardening.wsu.edu/stewardship/compost/petpoop.htm
@Feona1962 (7527)
Thank you for your information...He is so stupid..He is going to get really sick...
Your neighbour is extremely sick. I think that he is doing something against the law because cat poo is smelly and potentially dangerous. May be you could report him to the health officials, show what your neighbour is doing to the authorities and provide research showing that what he is doing is harmful. I still think that throwing the cat poo at his face is a good idea. Your driveway must be very stinky, I think, because its hard to get rid of the smell of cat poo compared to other animal's poo.
@Nanette99 (220)
maybe he hates his cucumbers and wants to kill them. Le this be a warning to the tomatoes... ;)