I'm going to see Daughtry!!!!!

daughtry - pic of daughtry
@jovimom (1576)
Finally, I'm going to see Daughtry 9/3/07 in Evansville Indiana!! Last time he was here, I never got the passcode from his website and this time I got it! I'm so excited, I got 7th row in the Orchestra! I wanted PIT, but there were 2 other pre-sales before the "fan club" and I think they took all the PIT seats. Woo-hoo!!!!!!
@amyann16 (414)
Congrats!! I bet it will be a great concert, I am sure that you will enjoy yourself!!
@jovimom (1576)
I think so too, I know I will! Thanks for responding
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
That is wonderful that you got to go see Chris Daughty in concert. I bet that was a wonderful concert. Congradulations
@jovimom (1576)
Yes, he sounded great live. I also got to see him with Bon Jovi 2/26/08, he and Jon sang Blaze of Glory together, AWESOME! I would go and see him again...
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
That sounds wonderful Chris singing with Bon jovi.
That is exciting! Make sure you take lots of pictures so we here on MyLot can live vicariously through you!
@jovimom (1576)
Oh, believe me I will LOL!!!!
@jovimom (1576)
Sorry AmbiePam, my pic's didn't turn out too good. My seats were in 15th row, too far for a good pic with my old camera. I have a new one now though, so no more worries of no good pic's!