Which do you think is the optimum time in having kids?

Romania
here in my country between 1900-2000 people hurry to have kids at very young ages like from 16 to mostly 22 and so the population grows rapidly, but now people, and women in fact married too late about 30/35 and makes kids arround 35. I guess everybody wants a career a good level of life so they make childrens a little bit late, I guess.I know the optimun time is between 20-30. What is your opinion, do you have kids? when do you had yours?
@rouwel23 (1353)
there are advantages and disadvantages with having kids early or late in life. If you have a child early in life, you are still not financially stable but you could retire early too as your child could finish school early in your life. if you have a child late in life, you would still work for your child even later in your life, even though you started with a financial stability in your life. I think the best age to have a child is between 25-28 years old.
thanks for share!
@stvasile (7314)
The best time IS between 20 and 30 years, but considering the economical situation from our country, one must think how to provide all that is needed for a child. And until you can get a decently paid job... years pass...
I guess our forefathers thought more wise than us, time pass and we focus on careers not on family, maybe that's why the family break apart so easy cause they don't have to struggle for the wellness of the entire family.
@crazed_moma (1054)
I started a bit younger than ideal. I had my first right after I turned 17. I would say waiting till your 20's would be a good idea. But not too long because the older you are the harder it is to be pregnant!
or you can have some problems with your child like down syndrome if it is after 35, don't you think? Thanks for share!
@carlaabt (3505)
I only have one child right now. He was born when I was 23. I wanted to have kids pretty early in life so that I would have easier pregnancies and be able to do stuff with them more. My husband and I were both ready emotionally, and we were fine financially, so we had our son at a good time. We would like to be completely done having kids long before 35.
this is 2 year birthday picture of your son? he is sweet!