Spam...

@meme0907 (3481)
How many ways do you cook & like to eat spam? I like it fried cut very thin (only) my man & son like it BBQ'ed & also diced into macaroni & cheese. How 'bout y'all-any inventive ways to fix up a mess o' spam? Thanks meme |:)
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi there. In New Zealand we call "Spam" "Corned Beef"... We like to make stews out if it, we'd boil the spam/corned beef in a little water, break it up, add salt n pepper, chopped onions and garlic, and mixed vege pieces, then we add a thickening to it, this is nice over toast... We make sandwiches with it, slice it up, along with sliced tomato, a bit of lettuce and salt n pepper, nice with mayo too... There are lots of ways too eat spam/corned beef...
@meme0907 (3481)
my daddy used to make corned beef hash on toast when I was little he called it s.hit on the shingle when he made me try it I told 'em "daddy I like the shingle but I don't like the s.hit" he just thought that was hilarious coming from a child BTW he never made me try strange foods again LOL +'s |:) 2 all
@twoey68 (13651)
I love spam. I love to make mac and cheese (with the creamy sauce) and add chunks of spam. I also like it on my pizza with grilled chicken and pineapple. Sometimes I just like it on bread with cheese and mayo. AT PEACE WITHIN
@tuffy999 (794)
for variation i cook spam like breaded pork. its' so simple. slice spam not so thin dip in beaten eggs coat with bread crumbs fry