Danged Glitches

@webeishere (36353)
This is mainly for those whom have responded to my discussions recently about the day of my daughters wedding. Mostly about the Veterans Memorial discussion and the old bridge discussion I had started. Some asked for more pictures to be added. I just want to let them know the glitch I had has been repaired/fixed and I have responded to those discussions finally adding the photos requested. Thanks for your patience all. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
yahoo! thank God the glitches are now done..i have e-mailed them about this glitch i don't know if it helps because i never got any response on it but i am just so happy that finally its fixed..
@webeishere (36353)
Took a week for me to finally hear back from mylot admin.
I had thought that perhaps your glitch got fixed, as you seem much more your old self, relaxed and cheery. I am glad. I will be taking a peek now and then at your pictures after I work my way through some other stuff I have on here.
@webeishere (36353)
Yeah I am happy since that glitch was taken care of. Got drustrated not being able to add responses to my discussions. Now I've many that I started today to add comments to after you all respond. HAHAHA!! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@KrisNY (7591)
Grandpa Bob- I see that you FINALLY commented to my response ~ lol.. kidding- I know you were having some major glitches! Glad to see that they have been fixed- so you are glitch free!
@webeishere (36353)
You're glad? I'm estatic. It only took a week and then I only got a reply to contacting myLot after I sent a somewhat nasty letter. HAHA! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
I'm so glad that they finally got the problem fixed. I bet it was discouraging to you. Yayaya you are back and post photos.