Ask your 6 or 7 yr old this question

This was pretty funny. We found a survey that 6-7 yr olds took, around mothers day. This is the one question that stuck out to me and my son gave the funniest answer. Ask yours and see what they say and then come back and post. The question is What did your mommy need to know about your daddy before she would marry him? My sons answer was, she needed to know he knew how to do alot of dishes. Which although isnt exactly correct, he was close, since I hate to wash dishes.
My son is 7 years old and I asked him this question. When I asked him what I needed to know about daddy before I married him he said "You needed to know if he loved God or not". This answer surprised me very much but it made me very proud of him - he answered right away!
What a profound answer. Are you very religious?
We are a Christian family. Both my husband and I were brought up in Christian homes. We are very involved in our church and are trying to teach our children the same principles and values we were brought up with. Our two children love going to church and learning Bible stories.
@rapolu_cs (1184)
How funny and what a intelligent answer it was and this shows that your kid observes you peaples activity very keenly all the time he gets to watch and i will remember this question for my son in his future and i definetly going to ask him this,thank you .
You're welcome. I wish I had kept the whole list of questions. I remember one child, said his mommy needed to be sure his daddy made at least 500 dollars per year before she would marry him. Imagine that 500 dollars per year
@creematee (2810)
My 6 year daughter replied "You needed to know his name and phone number--in case you wanted to talk to him." My 8 year old continued on the theme and said that "I needed to know his address, so I could visit him when I wanted to." Hee hee! Kids do say the darnest things.
Very knowledgeable answers. This is fun I hope more people reply