Do I call CPS on her?

I know this girl we use to be kinda friends until she pushed my youngest daughter to the ground and smacked her face off the road and messed up her cheek....We she smokes pot...that I don't care about it's her life....my problem is she smokes it infront of she kids..They are like 6 and 4. SAhe cuts it.weighs it and smokes it infront of them...I think that is soooooo wrong..But what to do about it? Do you let it go and let them be exposed to that or do you do something to do about it??
@webeishere (36353)
If you truely care about the girl and the children then report it.
If she truley cared about this person or these kids she would have reported it a long time ago. I stick by my oppinion IF IT IS TRUE CALL.... defenatly because if it is true those kids need help.
@sid556 (30999)
I have to agree with lady bug on all her comments here. She did NOT report this lady slamming her daughters face but now she wants to report her for smoking pot in front of her kids? They are "friends" ...they probably smoked together and it never became an issue before...why now? I do agree that the woman should be reported..but. should the writer of this thread be casting stones? I woud have to say at this point I am questioning both of them.
@ladybug565 (2217)
If you were honestly doing it for her kids you would have done it by now, you are doing out of anger and revenge. before you do look in the mirror because you reap what you sow, what goes around comes around 10 fold. If you are truely her friend talk to her like the adult you are supposed to be and when you are not angry with her if you feel the kids need help do what you need to do.
@sunshinecup (7880)
Sorry but this is a bit of no brainer don't you think? You see it and you know it goes on, yet you need to ask? Of course you call CPS!
@bellaofchaos (11549)
Ok here is the thing, Look at the whole picture are you angry , Yes , why ? because she hurt your child. I feel if your going to call cps on someone you should think about it very carefully. If she messed up your childs face because she was smoking pot then maybe you should maybe by this time she needs help. But here is the thing you put we she smokes pot. So if your calling cps because your child got hurt which you are well with in your right to call the police for abuse to your child by another party do so call the police but if your calling cps over something you both do and have been doing most likely together .. You should call it on both of yourselves. I have always had to each his own thought process, But when you have children it's time to stop being selfish and self centered. You both need help if you are both doing it. So if you call cps on her you mise well turn around dial that number agian and call it on yourself. Just because you don't do it in front of you children doesn't meant you aren't hurting your child be doind it period. I also have to agree with the other person who says that you are only contemplating this because you are mad at your friend. Plus if your friend is cutting and weighing she is doing more than smoking and you know it. I find that this is hard to swallow that you are saying everything.. I am sorry for your situation but it's time to start being responsible and put the pot away and think about your children first.
@sid556 (30999)
all I have to say about this is that if anyone were to touch my kids in any way inappropriatly and especially if they pushed my daughter to the ground and messed up her cheek...well...i would not be on mylot asking what to do. The fact that you are...well...I honestly would have to question your intent as hers. You are her mom...you should have immediatley done something. I also have to question why are you on here asking about her kids and her habits? You should have reported her when she abused your daughter and not because she is smoking pot in front of her kids. This is just too messed up.
Sid556 I would have to agree with you, the first thing I would do is call the them ambulance and police and that would be that not to mention she would have to pay for any medical bills my child would have because of her inexcusable actions. That's even if I was sane enough to walk away and not beat the living snot out of someone who just hurt my child. I am not a violent person but when it comes to my children I will hurt anyone or anything that hurts them.they are my first priorty in life.. I am one of the only people who are going to protect them. I like you can't understand why there is concern over the pot , which don't get me wrong is a concern , but it would have been taken care of if she would have called the police when the lady hurt her child.
@sid556 (30999)
exactly. In reading over all the post it looks to me as if cloudkicker knows the writer. I think there is alot more to this story.
@Feona1962 (7527)
Yes, Sid there is a whole lot more to the story but I am not going to stoop to their level..
@Feona1962 (7527)
Show us the proof and maybe then we can decide for ourselves. What proof do you have? And as far as your daughter goes why haven't you called the police if it really happened? What are you waiting for? If someone hurt my child I would have the cops at my door right away..I wouldn't put it up for debate on a discussion forum..If some child has been hurt are is being hurt then what are you waiting for?
If I was you I wouldn't even let them go over there and I would consider calling the police on them. All though if the police found out you were dumb enough to let your kids go over there and you knew they ddi that stuff, you might be in trouble too. Just another call for people needing the have a liscence before having kids.
I'm not passing judgment about smoking pot but I would not have my children exposed to it. Your friend, I'm assuming is a grown adult so if she wants to smoke pot then tell her not to do it in front of your children. If she doesn't like that you told her not to do it in front the kids then I would not hang with her anymore and if she truly is your friend - she should not have done it in the first place or at this point should understand your concern for your children.
I apologize - I thought it was your children. I would definitely report her - that's a form of child abuse and it's an outrage that she would have her kids exposed to it.