Whole Milk or Skim milk, which does your family use most

My husband, myself and my son all drink skim milk. My daughter who is 3 stil gets the whole milk for proper weight gain. i havent drank whole milk since the early 90's and if i do drink it, it just tastes too thick or something.
@3lilangels (4639)
in my house we use mostly the skim milk.to me i love milk anyway,but my husband prefers to buy the skim milk.i think its alot better for you.and also a little cheaper in price,especially the way milk goes in my house.i need a cow sometimes lol
Now there is a investment idea. I wonder how much it would cost to have a pasterizing machine? We go through a lot of milk also. My husband I think drinks more than my kids.
whole milk,they refuse to drink anything else. even 2% gets outcries of "icky".i can imagine if i tried low fat LOL
@surveygrrl (1270)
I normally drink 1% as does my husband. We normally have a gallon of 1% and a gallon of whole milk. I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. My 1 year old normally drink whole milk but my 3 year old we give him both. I believe he has 2% when he is at pre-school. I also don't really like the taste of whole milk. I guess I am used to drinking skim or 1% since I started when I was a teenager. I know this post is a few months old but no top user has been picked yet.
@eden_shii (508)
we always use skim milk...i mean, i like the taste of a skim milk but my sister don't like it,...so i have to buy something that she also prefers...
@dgarcia (50)
skim milk is what we buy