Do you have cereal?

Cereal - Let's have some cereal!
I have always found cereal to be the ultimate comfort. I have not had any in a very, very long time, simply because once I have it, I want more and more and more. Do you have cereal? What kind of cereal do you have?
@ranitam22 (1147)
I myself can't get enough of cereal, I go through spurts where I eat bowl after bowl. The box is empty in a day or two if it's my favorite cereal. Plus I don't trust expiration dates on milk anymore so I try to drink that up as quick as possible. My favorite cereal is Golden Grahams, Frosted Flakes, and a few others. What is your favorite?
My favorite cereal Nut Clusters. I am the same way. I cannot get enough cereal...bowl after bowl.
I love cereal and each morning, afternoon, and night I have to have my bowl. Just the other day I was having this discussion with my family trying to figure out which one they liked the best and we named a lot but the two that came from everyone was Frosted Flakes and thats the one we have at the moment.
There is no doubt about it! I love Frosted Flakes.
@writersedge (22577)
I find cereals that have a lot of sugar or sweetener in them are like that. I eat too much Honey Bunches of O's and too much Cinnamon Crunch. But if I eat Shredded Wheat, I can easly stop. The same with oatmeal, I can stop eating that very easily.
I agree. It must be the sugar.
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi. I use to like eating canned peaches on kornflakes, but lately I have been enjoying two slices of toast with marmite n butter and eating 1 whole grapefruit...
Never had cereal that way...cheers!
@wiccania (3360)
Yes, I have 4 boxes at the moment. Lucky Charms, Golden Grahams, Fruit Loops and Apple Jacks. In addition to eating it the "normal" way, my son loves to snack on dry cereal sometimes, so I like to keep a few different varieties around.
It is easy to snack on. If I eat it as a snack, then it is not addictive to me.
@gwendovere (1283)
Yes, I love cereal. Basically any kind of sweet cereal. But I'm on a diet, so if I eat it, it's usually raisin bran or Total or Special K.
My mother eats Raisin Bran. I love it and try to stay away from it even though it is good for you. I could eat lots of it.
@brendalee (6083)
I am really not a cereal fan but I will eat it once in awhile. I like cheerios but I don't have any right now. I don't think there is any cereal in the cupboard. We need to go shopping.lol
I ate Cheerios when I was growing up. I loved it.
Right now in my pantry, I have one cereal. I can't afford to buy a lot of food at once, so I just have the one box. It's Kashi's 7 Whole Grain Nuggets, and I love it. I hate to get all healthy here, but when I heard that our cereal should not have more than 5g of sugar, your fiber content should be at least 5g, and your protein should be at least 4g. So when I checked my cereal, I wasn't meeting those requirements. That's when I bought this Kashi cereal. It fills me up, and it is the first cereal to do that. I used to avoid cereal because I was always hungry one hour later.
I have to agree with you. I have had Kashi's cereal. It is very good and healthy. I do not put sugar on my cereal when I do have it. As much as I love the cereals that have sugar on them, I do not buy them.
i lobe eating cereal. and i think its healthy too. there is this cereal you get in india, its called farex and i used to eat them when i was small and i still do. apple.
sorry that love not lobe.
When you bring the pizza over, bring some cereal.
thats so sweet, like two kids . smiles, apple.
@Anniedup (3652)
• Richards Bay, South Africa
We have Nutrific (fiber) during the week, but on Saturdays and Sundays we have a proper breakfast. Toast, baked eggs, mushroom, sausages (Joep) and bacon. The whole shebang!
Oh Annie, you must tell Joep to stop eating sausage and bacon. If I take over for you, I am not making that. I know you understand. Tell him if he cannot think of the animals, to think of those roadside meat stands in Africa.
@Anniedup (3652)
• Richards Bay, South Africa
Hie hie will do that!
@KarenO52 (2951)
I love cereal too. I usually have it for my breakfast, because it's fast and good. I have Kashi, Cheerios, and Corn Flakes. I like to have a variety,and I'll eat a different kind every day. I usually keep 3 or 4 kinds, and I'll finish most of what I have before I get something new. I like all kinds of cereal,even or especially the sugary kind, like cocoa crispies or count chocula. I try not to eat the sugary ones too often.
It is addictive. Not sure why, though. Even the healthy ones.