Do you know Jaime Wiggins?

It is a sign of age when we yearn for the things of yesterday. For the past 5 or so years I have really been yearning to find old friends that I have lost touch with, Jaime is on the top of the list. We lost touch when we were about 16 or 17 years old. We both went to Happy Hollow grade school, then Ramay Jr. High and then Jaime moved our first year of Highschool at Fayetteville's East Campus. Jaime if you are out there please drop me a line!
@foxyfire33 (10009)
Classmates.com, myspace, and even the Y site that shall not be named might be good places to look too. Classmates is pretty self explanitory but you'll have to pay a fee to become a Gold member to actually contact anyone you find. Myspace is all free and has a listing on your page where you put all of your schools, then all the people who have those schools listed can easily search for each other. If you find him, add him as a friend and you'll be abvle to talk all you want. The Y site might be similar but we won't talk about it! My 10th reunion is in two weeks so hopefully I'll "find" a few people there that I've been thinking about. I do know a Daniel Wiggins but I think he's lived around here his whole life.
Jaime is a girl. Been to both classmates and myspace she's not listed at either. She only attended half of the 10th grade at our highschool before she moved but we had been friends since 6th grade. Our next reunion will be the 20th and it is in two years and she would have no reason to attend since she didn't graduate there. So I just continue to look for her.
I guess it would help if I spelled her name right Jamie. My fingers go crazy sometimes and today they apparently are dyslexic.