Never Born

She could not have cared for you. She could not care for herself. She did what was thought best. She will never forget. She mourns.
@Marie2473 (8519)
• Sweden
Sounds very said and it touched something inside me. Dont know if u are spekaing of an actual event in your life, or if it is just poetry... Sound as if it is hurtful though..
It was something that has happened to someone close to me. It brings me pain and I needed to let the pain escape in words.
@Marie2473 (8519)
• Sweden
i know the feeling. The best way for me to get the pain out is to put it in writing. I hope that ur friend will be able to put it behind her, even though she will never forget!
It was a tough decision for her to make. She asked me for my feelings...I advised her that I would stand behind her on whatever decision she made. It was hers alone to do.
@cjsmom (1423)
That was so beautiful. It's as if you were actually talking to the child, in simple terms that could be understood. I'm sure the baby heard your heart and knows the heart of 'mother'. It's rough to have to make a decision like that; there are some woman who never get over what they had to do. They turn cold or distant with others. I'm sure you're there and will continue to be for your friend. God Bless you both.
@suspenseful (40314)
I guess she is talking about an abortion she had when she was younger and some people think it is just a piece of tissue. How soon they forget that the one who had to do it, suffers, and I thought I suffered when I gave up my daughter for adoption. This poor woman suffered more.