What is your all time favorite love song?

There are so many great ones, it is hard to pick. But for me, my all time favorite love song, is Open Arms by Journey. How about you?
@CatsandDogs (13964)
Wow, that's a hard question! Well I do like "Silver Wings" which is a country song and it's been sang by numerous singers. And I like "I'll always love you" and "When a man loves a woman" and several others. I don't think I could pick just one for there are so many good ones out there.
You named some very good ones, try to pick just one
@tad1fan (3373)
Open Arms and Sad Eyes by Leo Sawyer
Very good choices, thanks for posting
@tad1fan (3373)
You're welcome
@3lilangels (4639)
i would have to totally agree with you and go with journey,but the song faithfully.also if i pick another one it would be your the first,the last,my everything by barry white.
I love all of journey's music, open arms is just my favorite. Your other choices are very nice too, esp my everything by barry white
@squaretile (3832)
I like 'till there was you'. can't quite remember who it was by, but we used it for our wedding. We also used "I will be here" by Steven Curtis Chapman, which was actually written to promise his wife that their marriage will not break up like his parents' when they got divorced after Steven was married with kids. i thought that was very meaningful. I"ve heard open arms too... so now I come to you, with open arms.... *sings loudly*
Very good choices. My husband listens to a totally different genre of music than me, and he wanted some alice cooper love song to be our wedding song. He swore it was a love song, needless to say it didnt happen