Free Money Program-No Selling Involved

@TeaCup (230)
I just set this system up today. It is easy, it runs on autopilot. All you need is just 30 people to sign up and you can refer down to five levels. Here's a bit of it here and then you can go to by blog and find out the rest of the program. Free Viral Money Machine Dear Fellow Internet Marketer, How would you like to earn $1,558,950... 1. Without selling anything! 2. Without investing any money! 3. Without investing much time! Sounds too good to be true? Well it may seem impossible right now, but after you finish reading this special report, you will not only be able to accomplish everything listed above, but you will be able to do it... As easy as 1.2.3.!!! Introducing....."FREE Viral MONEY Machine" The internets first and only 100% Free, viral income generator! you can read the rest on my blog Internet Facts at http://internetfacts.blogspot.com Those who are good at referring people to the programs they are currently doing can do this and make a lot of money. Check it out. Tell your friends.
@mishaval (61)
Hey, have you had any success with this program? And do your referrals need to be active?
@TeaCup (230)
I've just started and already have sign ups! Yes, your referrals have to be active. You get paid for who they sign up too.