What types of Investment do you have

There are many types of investment and I am sure that most of us have invested our money in some ways. In my case, I had invested my money on a small business and I believe that I had made the right choice which would suit me. I bought 4 computers and got for myself an internet connection so I could have them rented by customers. I also placed some programs in my personal computer which I am presently using for desktop publishing and computer graphic designing. I have plans to invest on other things too, but I would have to wait for the right time to before I could do that. Of course, I had made some bad investments before and I would have to be careful so that I won’t have to come to the same errors again. How about you? Where have you invested your money?
@Ngippol (567)
Hi hersmart4ever, First, may I know if you're the one in the picture just below your username? Your investment is okay, but let me ask if how much do you earn with your computer shop and how much you're spending? From your answers to these questions, I may know if you have a positive net worth or a negative one. Hope these queries of mine will not offend you. I'm a businessman just like you. I invested my money in some areas like spiritual investments - in God's work; some in mutual funds; some in CD's (certificate of deposits) and my business 'Financial Literacy Network.' Hope to hear from you!
I am that picture. I cannot declare my earnings here because its not appropriate to share about them online. Besides, we may have different currencies and lifestyle. I know I am earning because it suits my lifestyle. You have great investments. Good luck to you.
• Pakistan
I only have invested my money that I have earned on the internet in HYIPs and auto surfs etc.. But most of the times I've made bad investments due to less knowledge about it. But know I getting better in investments.
The great investors had experienced failures first before they succeeded. Just keep it on. You will learn as days go by.
@laydee (12811)
You don't really need all the experience to be good with investments. You just need to understand how things work. There are a lot of books, videos and materials about these stuff. You just need to choose which one is best. There are also groups and organizations that cater to these one. I could share to you if you want. But it's against the rules for myLot of I say it out loud. You can message me if you want to know. =)
@josan181237 (1205)
i haven't invested my money before. but if ever i come across a good investment i think i would grab that opportunity. if i have the capital i'm planning to invest my money to make a small internet cafe or a small salon in my mom's hometown. my cousins are good hairstylists and i would definitely recruit them. =)
You have ready manpower for that. That would be a good choice.
@ikinta (1238)
Well I'm studying forex for 4 months now..and lose some money.:( But I'm still learning..and getting better I guess. Actually I haven't graduate from my school, so I guess thats my another investment:P Hopefully those boring classes will pay off..
I hope the same for you. Thanks for posting.
@webeishere (36353)
We have many Savings Bonds. A couple Certificates of Deposit and also a large sum tied up in a Mutual Fund.
Nice investments. I know about mutual funds because I have written an article about these a week ago and it is a good choice although there are also risks. There are risks anyway in every investment.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi hersmart4ever! You got something good going there, huh! Hope you will make it big! As for me, I have invested my money on a bad investment and obviously, i lost big time. However, I am still trying to recover from this big blow in our finances and I hope I will recover soon, of course with the support of my ever loyal hubby. Good thing, he is there to catch my fall or else I will be on the streets begging for money. haha.. take care and have a nice day!
Too bad. That was sad. Anyway, I hope you recover as soon as possible.
@jbelle (913)
Hi! I help my sister and brother who are studyign and nursing right now... I think I consider it as an investment. Because I want them to become professional like me they will also finish their studies... I can sacrifice for them right now. And the people wont lool down them especially their future in laws and when the time comes that they are both finish then its the time for us to venture a business sharing. But my sister now has a small boutique while studying a working student too and mine is a small buy and sell business in ebay it can help like even its for my food and load.
Of course that was also an investment. Investment anyway means placing money, time or effort to day with the hope to get something in the future.
yes, but not much money because i do not have that much to invest..i put my money on reloading business..i bought sim cards both globe and smart network and invested for the load i would be selling..its not that big but it helps a lot..soon i want to invest again like to build a business..i want a coffee shop or a boutique of my own..but i know i needed large sum amount of money before i can make it happen.
I wish you good luck for your plans. I hope that you will be able to put up your own coffee shop and boutique.
Currently I have investments in funds and stocks and I guess I can say that I am putting money on my online business as well. Hopefully to sell some stuff but I have to find tune ideas and therefore I have not yet started. I think I am going to invest more surplus money in the stock market later on.
I agree to that. I think that is a good idea. Good luck to you.
To : hersmart4ever (3783) From : Michael Very interesting topic for today. Wow..thats great. Good investments for medium-term planning. And I firmly believe that you will be a great business women in next three years. About my business, not much to share. Still on developing process for each S.E.C.R.E.T.. Each alphabet represent one type of business. My investment? I always forward it to Fixed Deposits.
Sounds like a good investment.
@cefaz_21 (2597)
I don't have any major investment yet,I have little to invest as of this moment so I am still trying to save.I would want to invest in small business too,probably it would have soemthing to do with kids party,baloons and all, coz I love it. I know it is good to invest in something that you have the passion to do..you have a higher rate of success and staying long if you love what you are doing. :) Blessings to your investments!
I always make sure that my passion goes with my investments. I think that it was necessary.
I have invested 75% of my savings in various life insurance and pension accounts. Another 10% in stocks and the rest in online investment opportunities.
It seems you have invested you money wisely. Congrats.
@xiuluoelly (1225)
I envy you, because you know how to invest, I feel invested too difficult for me, and I pretty lazy, to need the IQ of lazy to do things, but I was planning to open a small shop, when their bosses, the kind of lifestyle should be a very leisurely pace.
Thanks but I really had so much failures at first. Mistakes make us learn our lessons.
Hi! i'm glade to speak to you. my english is not well. so i want to have some firends.
No problem. I can be a friend to anyone. Ill be adding you.
• Egypt
I'm investing my money in: 1- Stock Markets 2- Forex, Metals, Energies and so on 3- Web business "web hosting" 4- Web Investments i hope we can share ideas about Investing.
@meemingNEW (2228)
Hi there.. The only investment that I have and is in to at the moment is hyips.. and I am happy that I'm extra cautious into picking what site/hyip to invest. My feedbacks to the hyips that I have invested are all good. I received what I have invested and even earned something out of it. I'm sorry to hear for some who have been scammed by such bogus hyips. That is why people should really look for evidences or remarks from people who are investing in that particular hyip so that you can differentiate what site is good and sites that are scams. and ow, I have invested in A3union. :) and also relaxbusiness.
@aj2006 (1536)
My husband and I are working in the Government, but we invested in a small store ( commodities) and a farm.. ( rice land, and fish ponds ) for our future use.. we agreed to have an educational plan for our daughter as well... :)
@laydee (12811)
That's a good way to start your investments. But remember that commodities are too slow in ROI but it's a good way to have daily income (but of course, you better watch how the money is turned around there) most people fail to recognize that commodities trap your capital for a number of days. So if ever you have gains, remember to get at least 10% from the gains and save or invest it in a safer route. While the other income you re-invest to make your business grow bigger. For the farm, it's actually a long term type of investment, just make sure these are not idle lands. Plus make sure you know and trust the people taking care of your business. As for the educational plan, that's also a great idea, it's something that whatever happens, your sure the your kid would go to school (but of course, be careful of which company, only trust the company that knows how they run their business well). There are actually 3 types of investments that one should have: a. safe and secured (these are investments where regardless what happens you are sure to have money) sample of which are the insurances, educational plans etc. (usually of small return but will be there when you need them) b. safe and fluctuating, these are investments which are safer than stocks or other mediums but with higher rate of return or interest. These could be the money markets and mutual funds. c. High risk , high yields this corresponds to investments which require huge amount of capitalization but with high risk of failure but in case it works well you get a lot too. These are from land, real estate, stock market, etc. Plus of course, don't forget about the passive income source. These are income that you can generate without you working hard anymore in the future. These consists of investments through mutual funds, apartment buildings, royalty incomes, etc. =) Well, I'm no financial expert, just learned these all from a company that shows ordinary people how to be financially aware. =) Good luck!
Great things start from small beginnings. Who knows where that small store would take you.
@leha1512 (81)
• Brunei Darussalam
Good Morning, I am Leha from Brunei Darussalam. Hereby, in Brunei only some people interested about investment matter. They get scared becauce sometime this kind of program is scam. Oneday, I really need one kind of business but the point is i am not very good in promote products. however, one of this guy help me and mention about this website, SWISSCASH MUTUAL FUND. It is really great program. The program of investment that they offer, they will give 25% monthly return. What the high percentage of return mostly others they only offer up to 15%. I try my luck. I invest at my first account 1100USD and my second account 100usd only. Every month I get $300USD, but the money I didnt withdrawal but I re-invest again and again until I reach my target. Only about 2 Years I will get $33,700 monthly return every month! Just think that You dont have to work hard you just re-invest back your money if you like to do so. if you are kind of the person love to promote product or something, you can apply your skill here. You can get a client to do investment under you, thats to become your downline. If you are interested to do so. Here the plan; GET 25% MONTHLY RETURN AND 10% COMISSION IF PEOPLE REGISTER UNDER YOU. IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY CLIENT YOU ARE STILL ENTITLE TO RECEIVE 25% MONTHLY RETURN. Can you believe that? I know at this moment you sTill wondering is it this is a good moment or not or this is a good program or not. I ever thought like you. Any further detail please email me saliha_phj@yahoo.com or SMS me +6738608009. They are alot of scam website that pretending they are SWISSCASH. So becareful I will give you the website if you are really interested. SEE YOU SOON!
THat was great. I will let you know but I do not think I could invest in that right now. Thanks for sharing.
@derek_a (10897)
I have invested in property and business all my life. But now, my property has been sold and the money put into Interest accounts. Of course there are many other types of investment, time being one of them. We have all used time in the past to earn money, so it is a part of earning money - it is said by some that "time is money", so now I tend to invest my time on-line as I believe it will be a good thing to retire from work with - whenever that happens that is. :-)
I too invest time on line hoping that I will get something in return. Good luck you Derek.
@lingli_78 (12836)
i actually invested my money on house recently... me and my hubby just bought a house and we hope that the price will soar when we sell it in the future...
I had always been told that investing on properties and gold are good investment. Good luck for that.