Gay marriage rights - should they exist or not

I am born to be here - God created us too.
@SHAMRACK (8521)
I hope they too are humans with another instict. If we are in of world of majority of these we may be called ad something else I do support for their justifiable rights. They are also a part of this society let them too enjoy their life. But with limitations that make other more comfortable. I do think more and more countries should have new bilaw for these people
im sorry shamrack but i dont believe this right should exist. It's not that im discremanating gays. I love gay people infact i have lots of gay friends. And they are really nice and happy to be with and they are also useful to the society. It's just that from the start God created man and woman and give them duty to pro-create life. And give the saracraments of matrimony to them believing that these duty should be made. And i believe that gay people could not do this duties no matter how hard they may try. Please my gay friends don't get angry with me. This is just my opinion... hope you will understand.
@SHAMRACK (8521)
Hi, May be your right, but still if the world begans to produce gay childern should we become too late to take any decisions. May be if my son tomorrow become a gay should I ignore him. I do think these gays are to be give a place like all humans have. They are just getting that may be becasue they have project their inner feeling. Their open mind that is trustworthy. There may be gays who live like normal humans hidding their real instict because they are afraid of this society. Is it too danger do you think so.
@SHAMRACK (8521)
Hi, May be the right of marriage that too, in my opinion that too should be given to gays. Gay marry a gay let them wash their frustration with other gay rather showing to the society. I don't see any wrong a gay marry a gay as long as they both are willing. Let them atleast taste the love and be sincere to one rather going out to more gays for their pleasure. I hope to be with many is more danger than to be sincere to one. So marriage of gays is more welcomed from my part as they don't have any other option in a married life.
@zabawaus (1732)
If we support democracy then there is nothing to discuss about gay marriages. It is totally their right to do. People have their own rights to decide to do their lives. The only thing i care is the kids , if they adopt a kid they have to be more careful and try not to affect their decisions they will make in the future but it looks so hard. A kid grows up with a gay couple would probably be a gay in the future . I hope i didn't harass gay peoples feelings here. Just correct me if i am wrong.
@SHAMRACK (8521)
Hi, This is your opinion just a respond to my opinion but the correction part come to those who experts and specialised in this area. Still it is govt decison and law that gives them rights to do certain things and they are limited to certain dangers that govt should take action. So let them like with their instict like we also have some certain law that we have obey. It is the part of govt authorities or the law makers to protect them as human and value them as a human. No one can say the one day our sons would become a gay.
@lilaclady (28236)
I am a firm believer in live and let live, they pay their taxes in this world they should be able to have the same rights as everyone else, I think with all the wars and senseless killing in this world we should embrace any sort of love ao yes I think they should have the same rights as everyone...