silliac desease

August 28, 2007 5:25pm CST
not sure if that's how it's spelled but it's where you can't eat wheat products. does anyone know any good tasting wheat free/glueton free products. there aren't many out there and 2 family members have it and are having a hard time finding anything they can eat.
1 response
@Debs_place (10524)
• United States
29 Aug 07
I just read something on that this morning..I think it is spelled celiac disease. It is genetic and not an allergy as people used to think Here is a link that may help