Does it bother you in a store when the workers come&ask if they can help you?

@peanutjar (5211)
When you know what you want exactly and they see you come in and almost run after you asking"do you need help with something" and kind of stand around you.I run the other way and try to hide from them.Actually i tell them no,but they still are persistent to help.I know they are just doing their job but theres some that dont know how to stop.
@gabs8513 (48710)
Yes I do hate it as I know what I have come for so why stand there and watch me I will ask for help if I need it and that is the way I look at it
@Nykkee (2523)
I don't like it personally. It seems like they are all over you when you just want ot be left alone to shop but if you actually do have a question there isn't a sales person in sight. When they hover around after being told they are not needed, I take offence to it as I see it as them implying that they think I will shoplift or something. I avoid stores with irritateing sales people.
@uath13 (8204)
Yea, most of these places work on comission, I avoid them. I usually can't afford those places anyways.
@peaceful (3301)
Most of the time, I'll only go to places where the staff leaves you alone, but occasionally, I have run into some folks that won't let you shop in peace... they are really trying, so I'll just play along and ask them about 100 questions, so they will feel wanted... retail is tough nowadays, and I want to be a "good customer", so that most of the time, i'm left alone of my next visits.
@whywiki (6070)
I hate it when they are too aggressive, but I also hate it when you are looking for something and can't find anyone to help you. I just wish they could find a happy medium.