Fall is upon us, what shows are you looking forward to?

NFL football for one, but CSI las vegas, Criminal Minds, Jerricho, Heroes and Law and Order SVU are all must watches for me. If you have not seen Jerricho it is a post apocolyptic show on cbs that really needs help to survive this next season. I dont think I even know what any of the new shows are except for Cane which I might tivo and see if I like it. What about you which shows can you just not wait for?
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi there. Fall here in NZ, is about to leave us, we are heading into our spring/summer months... I am so looking forward to "The Rugby World Cup", in which I think New Zealand will take out lol...
Well good luck to your team, and happy spring
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi there. Goodluck to you too with much thanks...
@matlgal (1687)
Oh I can't wait for Survivor China, CSI, and SVU also. I love NCIS, and Without a Trace. I am tired of the Miami CSI, but NY is ok. I never cared for David Caruso from the old NYPD BLue days. I might do the same with Cane because I love Jimmy Smitts, Tivo it and see what it turns out to be. Enjoy your new season......
Thanks you too. I never could get into any of the other csi's, and law and order svu is my favorite. Survivor I have not ever watched any of those.