When you were in college have you ever thought of having the career you have rig

By joy
@MGjhaud (22334)
Did you already plan the job you want earlier in your college years?
Yes, and that is my achievement. I want to pursue chemistry in college and i had graduated with that course. I already have a job and i am a regular chemist in that company.
Nope. In college I thought I was going to do something in the science field, maybe museum work. Instead, after I graduated, I found a job in a library that paid the bills, and a year later started library school. Fell into a career I love, completely by accident!
@Sikh_Boy (231)
hmmmmmmm.... not yet ;)
@Andyck (221)
I've already do that, my Country making people here think and think for their own future. So much people here just go back to their home after the college finished, no job, no vacations.If get the job,The pay out here just enough for you to live alone. Enough to eat and paid your apartment only. pay out rate in my country only $200 per month. Oh....it's so...