Would you like to reach the age of 70

No I dont want to but I hope that my maximum would be 60. I dont ever want to die too old nor too young. i think I would be willing to go once I see that all of my kids are already established. Could you tell me if you wish to reach this age?
@tigerdragon (4297)
i would say the age 70 is is the right age for me to die.that is not too old nor too young, 60 is too young for me because i have a lot of friends who are at that age and they are still going and going and going enjoying their life. I count back from 70 and lessen my current age and i would get the number of years i would be enjoying my lifew and you would see how short it is.i am currently 45 less 70 so i would only have 25 years of productive life, and just imagine looking back how you were 10 years back? it was just like yesterday.Whether i earn or not, i might as well enjoy my remaining 25 years living rather than surviving .
Thanks for that wonderful comment.
thanks. enjoy life!
@aprilgrl (4460)
I hope that I do reach over 80 so I cansee my great grand kids and their kids which would be great great grandkids if possible. Also hope my health is good.
If my health is also ok, sure I would like that but it's not ok.
@CatsandDogs (13964)
Heck yeah I want to live til I'm 70. I'd like to live as long as I can as long as I have my mind. Once my mind is gone then I don't want to be around here anymore. I love old people because they're so interesting to talk to and hope that some day someone will find me interesting to talk to as well.
Well, my greatest and coolest friend were the older people. I get along better with them.
@gigarange (1165)
I hope I live longer, but not long enough to burden the people I care the most. Hopefully more than 70 God willing, and see my kids kids enjoying life and successful in their chosen fields.
Ha..ha..ha..a good question from you, hersmart4ever. I appreciate you noble wish to see your kids to have their splendiferous life. You are a good mommy!!!. And need no scare about dying, we are not going to die, still living but in the next world. Die is a terminology of event and time of transition from this world to the next world. OK, about me. I want to reach that age healthily. Now 46 and another 24 years to go. Do you think that I can reach that 70?, your sincere answer!!!!.
I think you would. If you wont drink too much. LOL.
ha..ha..ha...I take it moderately!!!
@Debs_place (10524)
Mom is 81 an still going strong, Dad is going to be 87, it is hard to say how he is doing, he used to go to the doctor for hangnails when I was a kid. 60 is just a few years away for me...I definitely want to get past 60...way past 60.
@webeishere (36353)
I am my fathers caregiver. He is 83 and not in great health but will still be around a few more years at least. he hasn't smoked or drank for well over 40 years as well. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
Considering my not so good health, I always think I would die at around forty something but I think that is too early and life will just start for me then. So I want an extension and reach the age of 60. Maybe when I am 60, I would be able to figure out if I want to go on or go away.
I plan to live past one hundred, and to have my health. I am 54 now, 60 is very young. So is 70 for that matter. I have know lots of people who live to be 80 or 90 easily.
I think if life is full of hardship, living until 70 wont be a blessing. Just an opinion anyway. You are so blessed you seem to have a peaceful and happy life. That I could feel.
@mitzwu (214)
• Taiwan
i agree,w/u coz my husband grandpa and grandma still alive of the ages 80 and 70 and still healthy without bothering there relatives.
@sunshine4 (8707)
I would love to reach the age of 70 and higher. My mom is 76, still works, still is very independent. I think that it would have been a shame if she weren't here during this time of her life. She has seen her grandchildren marry and have children of their own. I play to live way past 70 and still be kickin!
I would be lucky if I reach that age. I sometimes think I wont even reach forty due to ill health.
@sunshine4 (8707)
I hope that you get your health issues taken care of and live a long life:)
@williamjisir (22900)
I think that I would like to live up to the age like my father is living. My father is now in his eighties and he is still very healthy and enjoying life so much. Life is a very nice gift to us and I greatly value my life. I want to see my grandson grow up and I want to see them get marriaged and give birth to my grand-grandchildren, but my wife needs to live as long as I can so that I won't feel lonesome.
Well considering my poor health, I think reaching 70 would be a miracle.
Morning, friend. I can tell that you didn't have enough sleep last night as I was still responding to your new discussions and got your response just more than ten minutes ago. Hey, my dear friend, I think that you need to have a good rest with enough sleeping hours and do some exercise to keep fit. Have a good day to begin with, friend.
@beyonce03 (2331)
I'M hoping to reach over the age of 70. These days there is so many 70-80 years old that are still very active. My grand-mother is 69 and she's doing so much thing. 2-3 time a week she go swim, she go bowling, etc. She,s always busy and I hope my life will be like that at her age :)
Wow what a super grand ma.
@michecu (637)
I wanted to live until I'm 60...more or less...70 would be maximum...I just couldn't imagine getting so old and depended like a child again. Lol!
THat is also what I want to avoid.
@djmarion (4901)
yes, i want to live as long as i can and as long as God would allow. i dont want to say that i dont like to die old.
Yes and before that happens we should meet in person first. LOL.
@Celanith (2334)
I hope Lord willing both my hubby and I live well into our ninties and maintain eyesight and health to enjoy life and great grandkids. Why die earlier. The only exception would be if Christ returns before then and I am changed at resurrection and that would be fine.
Thank you so much for participating in this discussion.
@joodzki6 (596)
definitely, no!! i don't want to reach that age anymore. I don't want to see myself on that age, wrinkled, bed ridden...aaahh, that's terrifying!
LOL. Thanks for the response.
@alindahaw (1219)
I think I'll go for 70. I still have a lot of things I want to do in my life and I want to see some of my granchildren too. I think it would be fun to be called granny and i kinda like spoiling little children.
Seeing it from my mother, I have to say, it is wonderful to see your grandchildren.
@theprogamer (10539)
Yep definitely wish to live till 70. Maybe even longer. I guess only time will tell in this matter. I will admit according to others I look younger than I am. Maybe the years will be kind to me.
If that is the case, then most probably you would.
My goals are a lot different...most of my relatives lived into their late 80's and they didn't even take care of themselves. They smoked, drank, never exercised and had negative, constricting attitudes. Their approach gave me a kick-start in life..because it helped me decide NOT to live that way. Consequently I eventually chose health and wellness as my career path..and a way of life for me. Barring anything unforeseen..I could see my life going into 90 or beyond. The body is a self-renewing organism and when kept in balance I see many more people enjoying active, vital, fulfilling lifestyles into advanced years. So I am striving for at least 90..and if science comes up healthy ways to keep our bodies rejuvenating past that I'll be signing up for that too. The longer I live the more I enjoy life. My hubby and I will never retire as long as we are healthy enough to work. It is only work when you don't like it...and we love what we do. So I want my biology to keep on renewing itself so I can be here indefinitely..if there were possible. We may be living in chaotic times..but we are also finding more ways to solve our global problems..and I want to be here to help in any way I can...for as long as I can.
What a perspective. Thank you for that. Once again you flew high.
yes of course im not afraid of going old im just scared of not doing the things i want before i reach that age. Being old doesn't mean a stoping point in your life but rather its a turning point wherein you could look back and see the life you went through
Nice reply. I would like to look back at my life with pride because I was able to reach my goals and I was able to raise my kids up as good people.
@mamasan34 (6521)
I want to live to be as old as humanly possible. I have someone I want to grow old with now and I want to see my grandchildren and great grandchildren grow up. Before this, I didn't want to live past 60. I thought I would be useless to anyone after that.
Thank you so much. It was a nice piece of view.
@Ricko82 (585)
I started a discussion with a topic quite similar with this one. I told myself that I want to die at age about 40 years old. But now that I'm nearing that age and loving life, I don't know if that's still my decission if ask this question again. I gave deciding when and how I will leave this earth. I think the decision is not ours to make or to speculate. Now, I just let Jesus to take the wheels from me. I entrust all to Him.
I wish I could send you the clapping emoticon I always you on YM. Good comment. A Hall of Famer.