my daughter loves her babysitter

well it's been a couple weeks now that i'm back in college and my daughter is getting babysat before and after school a few days a week. i had a bit of a hard time picking a babysitter and i know i made the right choice. my daughter absolutely loves her babysitter. she wants to be with him all the time and can't wait for the days he comes to play with her as she puts it. it's going good and i'm so happy
Thats great , Im glad you are all happy , I know this is a late response , so how is it for you all now still good thats what matters... By the way how are you doing in school and your daughter , just as good I hope ... Please let me know as I wonder about kids and babysitters ...
everything is still going good. he sometimes takes her across the street to play with his little sister which is good for my daughter. she has a lot of fun. my semester is done now so i get to spend these next two weeks with her.
@cher913 (25865)
hey i am glad that it worked out for you. the kid is doing ok with her eh? and its always helpful when your child likes their babysitter!
he's doing a great job. he always showes up 10-15 minutes early so that gives me a chance to get my last minute things in order and to talk to him about whatever is going on. i knew my mother would do this with out me knowing but she stopped by one day when he was babysitting. she said she saw him playing with her and that he was really good and calm with her and that my daughter was actually calm and not bouncing off the walls for once. so it's going really well. i'm impressed that he is doing such a good job.
@Debs_place (10524)
So you picked the boy..and all is well. Excellent
@carmelanirel (20979)
Congratulations, finding a babysitter that both you and your child likes can be very difficult.. I am happy for you..:)
@Lovett (465)
ITs good that you finally got a good baby sitter. Now you wl be at ease ,n wl b able to concentrate at college. M happy for u my friend. Take care,,,
@sizzle3000 (3038)
I am so happy that you found the right sitter. It is always good when your child likes the person who is with them. It sounds like they have a good relationship built up already. This takes a lot of you as well. YOu can be comfortable in the fact that she is safe with someone you trust. I wish you continued success.
@lightningMD (5932)
That is great. It so much easier to leave them if they are happy with the sitter. Your hard work in looking for the right one has paid off for you.
@carlaabt (3505)
That's awesome that she loves her babysitter so much. I'm sure that makes it so much easier for you to go to college, knowing she is happy and well cared for. Hopefully it continues to work out so well and she continues to enjoy her time playing with him. :)
@Malyck (3428)
That's so great! I was rarely babysat as a kid, but when I was, I hated it =P I wish that I'd had one that I wanted to come over and play with me! lol That must put your mind at such ease when you're at college and away from your daughter; knowing she is having a blast and being cared for =D Mal.
That is so sweet. A manny! LOL. I babysit my own siblings and I get paid for it by the government and it's a pretty good job. If you know how to control kids and have fun at the same time it's a really easy job to do. The pay is pretty good too, well for me anything would be pretty good right now considering I have to pay for my college textbooks and help out my family pay some of the bills. Good luck with your babysitter.